The Central-liberal Confederacy of Technocratic-european Countries
“We are we Providence of Humanity”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Central-liberal Confederacy of Technocratic-european Countries is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Leif Lupus Soldat with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 1.386 billion europeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Europia. The average income tax rate is 77.0%.
The frighteningly efficient european economy, worth 253 trillion Euros a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 183,237 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
There is something rotten in the state of Technocratic-european Countries, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations, and the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Technocratic-european Countries's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Liberal atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, there is something rotten in the state of Technocratic-european Countries.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, t-shirts displaying a photo of Leif Lupus Soldat performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Technocratic-european Countries was endorsed by The Incorporated States of New Michag.
- : Technocratic-european Countries endorsed The Republic of AmManies.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, unemployed political consultants and advertisers spend every election night weeping for the good old days.
Endorsements Received: 190 » Notyoutopia, Former English Colony, Newpromisedland, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Zzozona, Shibutani, Hardscrabble, Hamerica, Territorio di Nessuno, North Bratislava, Interdimensional Zone, Great Bights Mum, Koda-Land, Lulubellia, Brucklania, Guer Aike, Aerilia, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Bankowiata, Pytong, Loutsland, Dar es Saalam, Selfgradatude, Dreadton, Corfad, Siwale, Kragsgale, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Draconian Progression, 1 very fast endotarter, Yaorozu, Highton Islands, PEG, Frances Francis the First of France, Republica Guilleana, Cretox State, Holy Oranz, Heilhum Imperius, The Stratosphere Islands, Joodey, Sunto, New Lakemba, Shadowrik, Pasargad, Kranostav, Outer Shenendoah, Sikol, The Iron Lions, and 140 others.The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Valentine Z, Imperial Pieserged, Chips and Guac, The Pantheons, Sevinland, Wineclaw, WeKnow, Xipher, Leewood, Votak Matim, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Animu Place, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, East Akra, Simone Republic, Yokciq Empire, Odelinor, Sil Dorsett, The Pleiads, Ravendi, Seenvorland, Nodnarb, Yellops, Daiz, Innocentic, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Ethnon, Darkmondoria, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Strongwill, Bharathvarsh, Wisconsota, Illusia and Neverendia, His Enduring Majesty, Xagill, Pallaith, Star Kingdom, Galbadiana, Xentherida, Runeda, Planes, El Fiji Grande, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Orado, Wilkshire, McMasterdonia, Moubarakistan, Barabolia, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Dangine, Travislavania, Siforpeo, Kromi, Shotokonia, Tyirza, Super Girl, Aeolist, Xyrron, Aryan Homeland, Venicea, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Duryanistan, Seanat, Britle, Tsandonown, Defense For The World Assembly, Atlunartemis, Perikuresu, Libvillia, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Pleroma Sans Romans, Tringapore, Cornwallis Bay, Card Kingdom, Novremia, Humptalumpta, Merconitonitopia, Fraystonia, Kastonvia, Ellbonnia, Sopernia, Bearical, Drueste, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Nova Arcania, Que Lukustinardon, Laurendon, Nation1812, Sahriastan, Lionia, Capablanca, Solcius, The Calabash Protectorate, Apollo Park, ROM, The Blazeland Administration, Tibus Heth, New Celoveniortan, Nimarya, Rising Sakura, Pazair, United States of Medford, Praeceps, Chukstik Illahi, West Grippiratia, Zapiron, Paradeavenlisian States, Rinadia, Ice and Tinian, Panama Coalition, Orenmark, TyGerria, Palgo, Dabarastan, Royal Bengaluru, Randomcountryland, AmManies, and New Michag.