The Republic of CheeseBurrito
“Peace and Justice”
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of CheeseBurrito is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Big Cheese with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 1.709 billion CheeseBurritoans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cheesetopia. The average income tax rate is 53.8%.
The frighteningly efficient CheeseBurritoan economy, worth 300 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 176,067 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Big Cheese spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls, babies are increasingly seen as a luxury, and commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers. Crime is totally unknown. CheeseBurrito's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CheeseBurrito was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, commuter vessels have trouble staying afloat due to increased passengers.
- : CheeseBurrito voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibit Private Prisons"".
- : CheeseBurrito voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mikeswill".
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, babies are increasingly seen as a luxury.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, Big Cheese spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders.
- : CheeseBurrito was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use and the Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, the fattest folk in CheeseBurrito look to be the happiest ones.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Roissyland, Propwash, Brotherland, Davelands, Socialist Holy American Empire, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Axdel, The Angel of Charity, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, Aelitia, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, BearStackof2015, Riveraland, Squid Ruinosa, Someseni, Marrico, Am Echad, Ravendi, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Elkenian, Abadong, Acheronn, Just Vale 2, LewisWorld, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Chubaka, Cameronia Excellentia, The Holy Utopian Republic, Adavan, Arkantis, Bortalandet, Zang0, Kalaratri, Elejamie, Wizardonia, The Empire of Rijelv, The Almighty Country, Lyontisia, Danesopia, AngusEssa, Justice-Becoming, and 38 others.Freedom Fascists, Thyaclinia, Goodnamesarerare, Blobbo, Fedele, The United Asian Republics, Wanabe, Kingdom of Pars, Funkadelia, Verketa, Ver Norge, Roliganistan, Abtracnt, CopyCato, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, East Malaysia, Escade, Stanisiti, Marrabuk, Liberstankonia, The Death Syndicate, ArenaC, Lerasi, Grossvietnam, Sericena, Magosconity, Staynes, Mossy-Oak, Feuraxia, Commodore Badger, and Encurage.