The Unified Tracts of Elejamie
“Inimicum quamvis humilem metuendem est”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Unified Tracts of Elejamie is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mark Costello with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, otherworldly petting zoo, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 24.368 billion Elejamians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coventry. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Elejamian economy, worth an astonishing 11,109 trillion Sofancs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 455,917 Sofancs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners, '.lib' or '.con' domains indicate whether Elejamian websites are meant for liberals or conservatives, and military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Elejamie's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Industrial music.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Elejamie, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
- : Following new legislation in Elejamie, '.lib' or '.con' domains indicate whether Elejamian websites are meant for liberals or conservatives.
- : Following new legislation in Elejamie, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in Elejamie, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands.
- : Following new legislation in Elejamie, Elejamie has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Elejamie, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Elejamie was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Elejamie endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Elejamie was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Elejamie, the Elejamie Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
Endorsements Received: 181 » Mundiferrum, Lyontisia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Kriov, Goodnamesarerare, Freedom Fascists, Kaigi, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Adolanta, New Leganes, The Empire of Rijelv, TethehAlla, Propwash, Wizardonia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Slui, The Romanum Legio, Arkantis, Davinhia, Galve, Asendavia, Cacocu, Am Echad, Squid Ruinosa, Amjedia, H-Zhena, Akorial, Bullpups, CopyCato, Wiranath, Axdel, Sansangra, Riveraland, Mirasiro, Socialist Holy American Empire, Eagas, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Soirwren, Endertopias, Broengtopia, Someseni, Peryn, Headpat Central, Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, British Calradia, and 131 others.United China Nation, Dreamersistan, Kelssek, Kucia, Neruch, Enlil, Osterreich und Ungarn, Indrapore, The United Asian Republics, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, Kilkire, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, CheeseBurrito, Kalaratri, ArenaC, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Chubaka, Plazland, New Bradenia Ghost, Rakshuland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Under Sea Desert, Stanisiti, Federated States of Zootron, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Matdor, Barfleur, La xinga, Sericena, Cymru Broadcasters, The Green Blade, Servants of Gizmo, Brethren, Marrabuk, Anarthoria, Tawuse, Interdimensional Waifus, The Death Syndicate, Modra, Evrigenis, Ridann, The Militarius Imperium, Volkarai, Rainbow Vests, Sycona, Monix, East Malaysia, Monteconstance, Dolielmarth, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Kevduxia, Australinea, FreedomIand, Waldenes, Ripsylvania, Teskyla, New South Hope, Fellon, Tretrid, Trulu, Schrebia, Quartzland, Enou, Freedomindia, Antserso, Greater New Cassandra, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Distro-Spartica, New Sat Nixiis, Blobbo, Coruh, Rohanland, Virgoliaendorses, Acronis, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Arilokina, Raunch, Azureano, Peoples Republic of GG, SecularNorth, RealDealGG1, Sokala, Chalan, Camdyn Islands, TM-Jesselton, Yossito II, Roissyland, Khadah, Aivintis, Mays Austrian Nation, Woodsind, Technocratic Tagalog, Syriusz, Puelo, Tseriesiscoming, San Castillo, Eudinity, Jakubonia, BuciLand, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Litodor, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Oofery, Didusland, Pureian, Rokaku, Provillia, Lovism, Imprisoned Freeman, Everwillow, The Atlae Isles, Layngderfleethe, Flench, Elizaba, Shavara, Filipopol, Quail Empire, Philville2, A mean old man, Pekweng, Kadjaria, and Nevertopia.