The Commonwealth of ArenaC
“In Freedom we trust, under the power of the Earth”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Commonwealth of ArenaC is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by AC with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, aversion to nipples, and daily referendums. The compassionate population of 3.562 billion Arenites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of AC Clan. The average income tax rate is 58.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Arenite economy, worth 453 trillion ArenaC Dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 127,293 ArenaC Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Arenite weed picker are way up, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over ArenaC, and business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ArenaC's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ArenaC was endorsed by The Socialist Revolutionaries of Am Echad.
- : Following new legislation in ArenaC, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters.
- : Following new legislation in ArenaC, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over ArenaC.
- : ArenaC voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : ArenaC was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in ArenaC, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Arenite weed picker are way up.
- : Following new legislation in ArenaC, citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks.
- : Following new legislation in ArenaC, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways.
- : Following new legislation in ArenaC, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : ArenaC lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Dreamersistan, Pakitsk, Zukchiva, VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, H-Zhena, Asendavia, Evrigenis, A mean old man, East Malaysia, Staynes, Tretrid, La xinga, Wapl, Modra, Oofery, Dragons Blood, Libertanny, Euricanis, Wiranath, Nevertopia, Chalan, ParaSymmetry, Debluu, Brethren, Monix, Ephem, Kavanos, Layngderfleethe, BuciLand, Merlovich, Freedomindia, New Leganes, Ridann, BearStackof2015, Kampf Empire, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Ripsylvania, Goodnamesarerare, Wallenburg, Grossvietnam, Survivoristan, Talitoa, Volinovia, and 24 others.United China Nation, Rhealaliit, Fahrul, Caltharus, A Slanted Black Stripe, Axdel, Gyp Land, Lingu, Schrebia, Raiu East, Skaivania, Santa Dystopia, The Three States of Fortuna, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Eagas, Greater New Cassandra, Bachtendekuppen, Peatiktist, Amabilis, Socialist Holy American Empire, New Maiya, Neue Leipzig, Eastern Hyront Scassen, and Am Echad.