The Federal Republic of Drunken Seal Islands
“Vote for Kodos”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Federal Republic of Drunken Seal Islands is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by jizzmaster zero with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, pith helmet sales, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 9.222 billion Sealsmen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Drunken Seal Islandsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,195 trillion Krangs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 129,646 Krangs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, citizens are less concerned with policy and more concerned with whether politicians "call 'em like they see 'em", and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Drunken Seal Islands's radio stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Drunken Seal Islands's national animal is the Drop Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Boganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Empire of Celannica.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Drunken Seal Islands's radio stations.
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Following new legislation in Drunken Seal Islands, citizens are less concerned with policy and more concerned with whether politicians "call 'em like they see 'em".
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Krogworth.
- : Drunken Seal Islands endorsed The Kingdom of Kingdom of Napels II.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Krogworth.
- : Drunken Seal Islands was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kingdom of Napels II.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Mundiferrum, A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Roissyland, Bolshikstan, Urimel, The Romanum Legio, Davinhia, Roliganistan, Asendavia, Ribanzi, Talitoa, Survivoristan, ReeK, Am Echad, Axdel, Xhaco, Airrajul, H-Zhena, Arkantis, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Monarchists, Bullpups, Sansangra, Wiranath, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Ver Norge, Someseni, Verketa, Peryn, Biggstonia, Valdwall, Dark Edgyness, British Calradia, Freedom Fascists, Ellsonian Dominion, Marrico, United China Nation, Thyaclinia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Happian Union, VW53Aland, The Sacred Whale, Neruch, Shantan, Gorbastan, and 60 others.Solarfall, Ridann, The Angel of Charity, Federated States of Zootron, Babcocia, Indrapore, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Broengtopia, Riveraland, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, The United Asian Republics, Kalaratri, Just Vale 2, Pakitsk, Hizuru, VoyKovie, Enlil, Kilkire, Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, Quark Unit, Rhealaliit, Plazland, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Escade, Stanisiti, Euricanis, Grossvietnam, Lerasi, Magosconity, Chubaka, RovaMittala, Commodore Badger, Sreneck, Hedonistica, La xinga, Johnny Appleseed1, Servants of Gizmo, Matdor, Avakael, Zukchiva, Firenation91, Eagas, BNV, Brethren, BorPup, The Rossiyaanian Imperial Guard, Feu de Glace, Woolly Rhinoceros, Ballpit2, Krogworth, Ramaeus, Marrabuk, and Celannica.