The Republic of Harro Waarudho
“Strive without Ceasing”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Republic of Harro Waarudho is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Gin with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, cheerful population of 14.75 billion Espadas have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Las Noches. The average income tax rate is 66.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Espadian economy, worth a remarkable 2,295 trillion Jutsus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 155,596 Jutsus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, there are no bananas today in Harro Waarudho, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets, and bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Harro Waarudho's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Harro Waarudho was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Harro Waarudho endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Harro Waarudho was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Harro Waarudho, there are no bananas today in Harro Waarudho.
- : Harro Waarudho voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Harro Waarudho voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
Endorsements Received: 99 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Adolanta, New Leganes, Freedom Fascists, Brotherland, Propwash, Davinhia, ReeK, Axdel, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, CopyCato, Sansangra, Headpat Central, Riveraland, Ridann, VW53Aland, Socialist Holy American Empire, Mastariere, Wiranath, Dark Edgyness, Squid Ruinosa, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, United China Nation, Hizuru, Neruch, Gorbastan, Bullpups, Enlil, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Pakitsk, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Roliganistan, Servants of Gizmo, Asendavia, Matdor, and 49 others.Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Amjedia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Eagas, Interdimensional Waifus, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Republic of New India, Waldenes, Bzux, Ripsylvania, Schrebia, Vaskeden, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Raunch, FreedomIand, Greater New Cassandra, Khadah, Mays Austrian Nation, Rohanland, Under Sea Desert, Pekweng, Imprisoned Freeman, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Quinto Piano, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Ephem, Warren democracy, Modra, Oofery, Serkin, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Oerkar, and Flying Snow.