The Lacking of HumanSanity
“Vox Populi, Vox D3i”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Hatchling
The Lacking of HumanSanity is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its soft-spoken computers, lack of airports, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic population of 18.575 billion San3 Humans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of D3mocratia. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient HumanSanityian economy, worth a remarkable 2,604 trillion Bits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 140,230 Bits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, arbitration is mightier than the sword, and the price of freedom is about half a million Bits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. HumanSanity's national animal is the My Littl3 Pony, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, the price of freedom is about half a million Bits.
- : HumanSanity's resolution Commend Deadeye Jack was passed by the Security Council.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : HumanSanity lodged a message on the The South Pacific WA Voting Center Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building.
- : Following new legislation in HumanSanity, the steaks are too high for ambassadors to butcher foreign relationships.