The Republic of Fire Islands
“Freedom, welfare, and hope”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Fire Islands is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working population of 1.956 billion Firese enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 46.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Fire Islandsian economy, worth 76.3 trillion Firese Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 38,990 Firese Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All recreational drugs are legal, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, extreme political groups are outlawed, and it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fire Islands's national animal is the Doge, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Westenhald.
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The Sultanate of Libedistan.
- : Fire Islands was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greater Scottdascoda.
- : Fire Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Death Penalty Ban".
Endorsements Received: 88 » Amerion, Erinor, The Filippinas, Crystal Creation, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, Anserisa, Tsunamy, Hanguk-Nippon, Yeldarbsland, Aumeltopia, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Volaworand, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Bawkie, Qvait, PenguinPies, Kringalia, Beepee, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Xandev, Holy Free, Mapico, Marinho Islands, West Pastafaria, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, InnWorm, Laamiva, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Myness, Tepertopia, Abarri, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, and 38 others.Rebel-topia, Alfama, Zataras, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Holota, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Eskvenn, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.