The Republic of Southern Numenor
“Realm of the Dúnedain”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Republic of Southern Numenor is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Elros Tar-Minyatur with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.427 billion Southern Numenorians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Armenolos. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Southern Numenorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,733 trillion Castars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 233,359 Castars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hospitals in Southern Numenor are too busy serving the needs of the South Pacific to see Southern Numenorians, light entertainment isn't dead, pawn shop reality shows dominate basic cable, and the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists. Crime is totally unknown. Southern Numenor's national animal is the Sabertooth Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Iluvatar.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Southern Numenor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Southern Numenor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in Southern Numenor, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Numenor, pawn shop reality shows dominate basic cable.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Numenor, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Numenor, hospitals in Southern Numenor are too busy serving the needs of the South Pacific to see Southern Numenorians.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Numenor, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Numenor, the well-to-do in the South Pacific are never on time for important appointments.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Numenor, the law says it's okay to sell a bomb to a terrorist so long as they promise not to detonate it.
- : Following new legislation in Southern Numenor, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
Endorsements Received: 202 » Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Rebel-topia, Jehenna, Tsunamy, The naked people, Darakin, Escevola, Belschaft, Poopisiya, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsvetania, Moreana, Drugged Monkeys, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Isokenzar, North Kanuckistan, Cuuldere, Kandorith, Direwolf1, Xandev, USNE2018, Auphelia, Qvait, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Changolandia, Nowa Europa, Amerion, Utondara, PenguinPies, Dasko, Aurcania, Drystar, Maeiland, Land Without Shrimp, Mapico, Abarri, Bear Connors Paradiso, and 152 others.Yeldarbsland, Corgitopiaa, Oreo States, Unielvan Millorvium, Bleakfoot, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Curlyhoward, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, InnWorm, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Springhollow, Ralphburg, Page 53, Baltenlands, The Worst army of, Vardanfel, Quh, South Caleblan, Marinho Islands, Compli, Markla, Shefino, Dirkistan, Laamiva, Alaninia, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, House Ahsanul, Bohenia, Tepertopia, Phanama, Holy Free, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Brunier, Hyenhnam, Seythennia, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Steviland, Los Rodeos, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Yellunstryer, Berlana, Western Fardelshufflestein, Abyssal Phantasm, Tughampton, Xergiokia, Blondiesland, The Imperial Frost Federation, Manuck, Wakandan Tribes, Blaufrankisch, Armonitopia, Noire Denholm, Kingpins, Lionstrapower, Treir, The White Isles, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Canmore, Levistian, Truskawkoland, Doge Land, Hakk Fiss, Holota, Qawe, New Itomorii, LadyRebels, Sapientiano, Margila Islands, Shuckle Empire, The Altan, Yeses, Lyland, Scu Greinne, Fasire, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Pencil Sharpeners 2, SteamPunk Squirrels, Proctethia, Enplatia, Greater Scottdascoda, Eternal Memedom, Noimosini, Libedistan, Westenhald, Bod Zarth Throge, Ceutalia, Equal and United Scientists, Twoole, Skaladoria, The United Australian States, Freedoom, Nova Kobol, Freavia, Populaa, Herbert Island, Kantahania, Oxyliteral, Ipugao, Alambar, Eashenn, Arizona2, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Rectionk, JavaSiege, United States of Belvaria, Rhetiaa, Ragabania, Unojo, Kaleidescooptopia, Peoples Republic of TempleLandia, Beblahbleblo, Kiani, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Corumdema, Independent State of Arstotzka, Fronern, Moridine, Paganan, Green Sofia, New Sanet, Solanosco, Galebland, Iningo, Danily, Tackastan, Esfalsa, Shadow Void, Drew Durrnil, Vicken, Nyxonia, Bizzie, The Kies, UwUuuu, Linguiniland, The American Anarchist Empire, Great Marsinia, and Anatasha.