The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories
“Make Hong Kong great again”
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Toni with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, rampant corporate plagiarism, and spontaneously combusting cars. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 1.805 billion Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territoriesians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Central. The average income tax rate is 4.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territoriesian economy, worth 239 trillion HKKNT Federal Yuens a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 132,678 HKKNT Federal Yuens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territoriesian TV is considered cruel and unusual punishment in other countries, angry men scowl at each other across chess boards, wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts, and in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism". Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism".
- : Following new legislation in Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts.
- : Following new legislation in Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, angry men scowl at each other across chess boards.
- : Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territoriesian TV is considered cruel and unusual punishment in other countries.
- : Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories endorsed The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Following new legislation in Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, a murderous reputation can revitalise a flagging celebrity career.
- : Following new legislation in Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
Endorsements Received: 150 » Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Aumeltopia, Xandev, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Qvait, Anserisa, Volaworand, Curlyhoward, Tsvetania, Darakin, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Wehraboos, Si-topia, Bawkie, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Bleakfoot, Kiasu-ism, Bear Connors Paradiso, Amerion, Mapico, Beepee, The Two Jerseys, The Solar System Scope, Japanese Federal Republic, Direwolf1, PenguinPies, Linguiniland, Ancient Slobovia, Holy Free, Abarri, West Pastafaria, Marinho Islands, Yeldarbsland, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, The Filippinas, Laamiva, HUElavia, Drystar, Antarctic Empires, Wardoeka, Centristvill, and 100 others.Steampunk Engineers, Bumblegaria, Jehenna, RestartAll, Seliyan progressive Islands, Dereistic, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Alaninia, Center Lisle, Ralphburg, New Briantown, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Baltenlands, Midand, Concrete Slab, Ebonhand, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tepertopia, Phanama, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, South Caleblan, Purple Hyacinth, Brunier, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Sedunn, Bod Wareenaland, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Eskvenn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Berlana, Euro Pacifica, Canmore, Abyssal Phantasm, Samofia, Rotenaplistan, Los Rodeos, Jiam, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Roterdamia, Kingpins, Treir, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Synarion, The White Isles, Peskorea, Lionstrapower, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, Scu Greinne, Holota, WI SD EA D, Manuck, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Bohenia, The Imperial Of Notsep, Death to democracy, Conexia, Yeses, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Lyland, NIGHTRAY, Eternal Memedom, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, Hakk Fiss, New Belgrade, Greater Scottdascoda, Ipugao, Sapientiano, Tughampton, Ceutalia, Royaltica, Andinla, Gonrati, Noimosini, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Freavia, Populaa, Shuckle Empire, Peabodia, and East Nagaland.