The Federation of Doundaly
“A happy citizen is a loyal one.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federation of Doundaly is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Edmo with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.427 billion Doundalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 60.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Doundalian economy, worth 252 trillion galds a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 104,069 galds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Several politicians have resigned following clarifications that "bribe" and "donation" are not actually synonyms, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants, and the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Doundaly's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Cult Of Shrek.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Doundaly was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Doundaly, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel.
- : Doundaly published "Our Decision on the bombings" (Account: Military).
- : Following new legislation in Doundaly, children's bedrooms are often decorated with posters of successful accountants.
- : Following new legislation in Doundaly, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Following new legislation in Doundaly, several politicians have resigned following clarifications that "bribe" and "donation" are not actually synonyms.
- : Following new legislation in Doundaly, books are so highly regarded in Doundaly that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : Following new legislation in Doundaly, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Doundaly.
- : Doundaly endorsed The Federation of Peabodia.
- : Doundaly voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
Endorsements Received: 159 » Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Beepee, Amerion, Mapico, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Tsunamy, Xandev, Aidenfieeld, Curlyhoward, Aumeltopia, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Kandorith, Bawkie, Techganet, Farengeto, Terran Draconia, Tioloman, Yeldarbsland, The Filippinas, North Kanuckistan, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Aurcania, Baltenlands, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Holy Free, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Sedunn, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Compli, Auphelia, The Worst army of, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Myness, and 109 others.Volaworand, Merevane, Tepertopia, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Brunier, Seythennia, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Drystar, Jehenna, Tsvetania, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Kiasu-ism, Berlana, Euro Pacifica, Los Rodeos, Abyssal Phantasm, HUElavia, The Solar System Scope, Nowa Europa, The United Expanse, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Jiam, Xergiokia, The Imperial Frost Federation, Roterdamia, Blaufrankisch, Holota, Treir, The White Isles, Ralphburg, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Wakandan Tribes, Lionstrapower, Honey Cake, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Doge Land, Qawe, East Nagaland, Canmore, LadyRebels, Seliyan progressive Islands, Proctethia, Carthatska, The Altan, Yeses, Death to democracy, Levistian, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sapientiano, Bichedder, Ipugao, NIGHTRAY, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, New Belgrade, Westenhald, Tughampton, Noimosini, Unojo, Azure Saris, Unielvan Millorvium, Bear Connors Paradiso, Greater Scottdascoda, Galactic Gelatin, Ceutalia, Philosus, Iym Winterless, Jammlandia, Blondiesland, Independent Southern State of Texas, Neazland, Darakin, Herbert Island, Soem, Pamela And Hepatitis, New Qafedemar, The Two Jerseys, Bergenu, James-Longstreet, Eashenn, Steampunk Engineers, Si-topia, Ancient Slobovia, Steviland, Gonrati, Fission, The United Australian States, Freedoom, Twoole, Populaa, Cratonim, The Stickmin Empire, Pagrosse, and Peabodia.