The Hive of Delthorensdale
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Hive of Delthorensdale is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ray Sunset with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless population of 11.906 billion Delth enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunset Manor. The average income tax rate is 59.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Delth economy, worth a remarkable 3,241 trillion indocries a year, is fairly diversified and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 272,230 indocries, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme, and there's never enough space in space. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Delthorensdale's national animal is the clockwork horror, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fact Ory.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme.
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Ray Sunset to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, the mummified remains of former kings are apparently discovered every time a tourist loses their wallet.
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, centuries-old legal documents detailing agnatic-cognatic gavelkind succession are being dusted off again.
- : Following new legislation in Delthorensdale, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Delthorensdale was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Erinor, Auphelia, Farengeto, Belschaft, Tsunamy, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Curlyhoward, Si-topia, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Darakin, Volaworand, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Rebel-topia, Cuuldere, Linguiniland, Techganet, Xandev, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, The Filippinas, Changolandia, Amerion, PenguinPies, Dasko, Aurcania, Maeiland, Abarri, Direwolf1, Mapico, Privatore, Unielvan Millorvium, Bleakfoot, Noveos, Gentea, Kandorith, Steampunk Engineers, Iym Winterless, Kroumos, Terran Draconia, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, and 64 others.Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, InnWorm, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Ralphburg, Sau Man Frescher, The Worst army of, Baltenlands, Corgitopiaa, New Schoeneberg, Lesinteil, Shefino, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myndia, Maerist, Andinla, Myness, Laamiva, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Merevane, Tepertopia, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Zataras, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Rabbitz, Vanbella, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, WI SD EA D, Enlightened Australasia, Eskvenn, Qvait, House Ahsanul, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Wallechi, Scu Greinne, Qawe, Doundaly, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Ipugao, Westenhald, Drystar, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Freavia.