The Empire of Menesynchro
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Empire of Menesynchro is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Evola Bigodin with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, public floggings, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.091 billion Menesynchroans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sosigpolis. The average income tax rate is 55.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Menesynchroan economy, worth 126 trillion Negocins a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 115,941 Negocins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Euthanasia is illegal, mathematicians are gathering an infinite number of Sad Birds and typewriters to see if they can recreate the works of Max Barry, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', and Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Menesynchro's national animal is the Sad Bird, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Menemagėk.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Menesynchro was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, mathematicians are gathering an infinite number of Sad Birds and typewriters to see if they can recreate the works of Max Barry.
- : Menesynchro endorsed The Federal Republic of Breizlovakia.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Menesynchro, many aides in Evola Bigodin's office are known to be serial jaywalkers.
- : Menesynchro was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Breizlovakia.
- : Menesynchro endorsed The Principality of Freavia.
- : Menesynchro was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Qvait, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, The Worst army of, New Briantown, Tepertopia, Concrete Slab, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Erinor, Nowa Europa, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Merevane, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Auphelia, Phanama, Aumeltopia, Kandorith, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Brunier, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Zataras, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Jehenna, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, West Pastafaria, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Yellunstryer, Belschaft, Abyssal Phantasm, Eskvenn, Rotenaplistan, Euro Pacifica, Sandaoguo, Bawkie, Beepee, and 47 others.Los Rodeos, The Imperial Frost Federation, Canmore, Treir, Tahrik, Ceutalia, Abarri, Blondiesland, Ralphburg, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, Honey Cake, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, Bichedder, Noire Denholm, NIGHTRAY, Greater Scottdascoda, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Lyland, Enplatia, Tughampton, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Royaltica, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Populaa, Herbert Island, Freavia, and Breizlovakia.