Forest
Forest was Commended by Security Council Resolution # 219

WA Delegate: The Rewilding of Ruinenlust (elected )

Founder: Errinundera

Last WA Update:

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 15th Most Influential: 24th Most Nations: 46th+24
Most Valuable International Artwork: 484th Best Weather: 653rd Most Beautiful Environments: 840th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 955th Most Rebellious Youth: 972nd Nicest Citizens: 996th Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,044th Most Cultured: 1,130th Most Inclusive: 1,166th Largest Black Market: 1,394th Healthiest Citizens: 1,627th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,661st Highest Food Quality: 1,702nd Smartest Citizens: 1,752nd Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 1,754th Most Advanced Public Education: 1,792nd Largest Publishing Industry: 1,945th Most Advanced Public Transport: 2,004th Most Devout: 2,198th Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,244th Largest Governments: 2,249th Highest Poor Incomes: 2,309th Most Secular: 2,414th Most Cheerful Citizens: 2,426th
World Factbook Entry

🌲 Forest welcomes all nations, especially those concerned with the environment.


Links:

Constitution | LinkDiscord | LinkForum | History | Polls | Statistics | Ambassadors


Quote of the Fortnight

"Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries."

~ Jimmy Carter


🗳️ WA Nations, please consider endorsing our delegate Ruinenlust. Every endorsement gives Forest greater voting power in the WA.


🤝 Applying for an embassy? Please read our embassy policy first.


🌏 Want a place on our Regional Map? See here for details.


🌐 Want to get involved in the In-Character gameplay of Forest? Join the Union of Forest



Embassies: Philosophy 115, Eladen, Hippy Haven, Yggdrasil, International Democratic Union, Antarctica, Winterfell, Sunalaya, Antarctic Oasis, Texas, Canada, A Liberal Haven, Union of Free Nations, Singapore, The Region That Has No Big Banks, Democratic Socialist Assembly, and 20 others.the Rejected Realms, The Bar on the corner of every region, the South Pacific, Oatland, Haiku, Portugal, 10000 Islands, Spiritus, Conch Kingdom, The North Pacific, The Leftist Assembly, Europe, Sonindia, Wintreath, Osiris, Refugia, The Union of Democratic States, Thalassia, New West Indies, and Libertarian Socialist Confederation.

Tags: Casual, Commended, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Enormous, Featured, Founderless, Issues Player, Map, Multi-Species, Offsite Chat, Pacifist, and 3 others.Regional Government, Social, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Extremely High

Forest contains 467 nations, the 46th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Pizza Delivery Sector in Forest

World Census staff spent many nights answering the front door in order to measure which nations have the biggest Pizza Delivery industries.

As a region, Forest is ranked 12,785th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Intensive Care Unit of Candlewhisper ArchiveAnarchy“AI See YOU”
2.The Golden Liberty of EavenInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Eavenian Gentry Council will protect Her Highness!”
3.The Jingoistic Police State of MowteCorporate Police State“Why have democracy when you can have demoncracy?”
4.The Autumnal Paradise of Deciduous ForestsIron Fist Consumerists“The land holds mysteries of which we know nothing.”
5.The Red Panda Clan of SyvaniCapitalizt“Force of Togetherness”
6.The Holy Empire of Nonus The HoboInoffensive Centrist Democracy“In the Land of the Blind the One-Eyed Man is King”
7.The Republic of Mirg GiversAnarchy“Peace and Justice”
8.The Colony of South DoyooniCapitalist Paradise“All hail Roless”
9.The Galactic Empire of KarzstovFather Knows Best State“Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.”
10.The Tree Land of A treeAnarchy“We Will Endure”
1234. . .4647»

Regional Poll • Sign-Up Nominations: Do you want to be the Forest Keeper?

The Rewilding of Ruinenlust wrote:Please re-vote if you didn't in the last one! This one is open to all Forest residents, whether in the WA or not. Sorry about that!

Voting opened 5 days ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

Forest Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
The Incorporated States of Terrabod

So the countdown begins!

During this year's N-day, Forest will be coordinated by Lord Dominator (as Domination Industrial Enterprises), with Mount Seymour, Ownzone, The Cypher Nine and McClandia Doge 2 in supporting roles. Keep an eye out for any information they release on our upcoming annihilation well-organised lateral nuclear testing programme and be sure to follow their instructions during said mutually assured destruction mutual trading of radiological devices.

The Wild Hunting Grounds of Areulder

The animal kingdom ceased to exist.
*panic*

Areulder wrote:I'll let you guys know what I've been up to later.

But yes, I've been working on my own region. A medieval RP/defender region with, of course, a really pretty map https://i.imgur.com/GcX1piM.jpg .

Terrabod wrote:So the countdown begins!

During this year's N-day, Forest will be coordinated by Lord Dominator (as Domination Industrial Enterprises), with Mount Seymour, Ownzone, The Cypher Nine and McClandia Doge 2 in supporting roles. Keep an eye out for any information they release on our upcoming annihilation well-organised lateral nuclear testing programme and be sure to follow their instructions during said mutually assured destruction mutual trading of radiological devices.

Forest's participation in Nday has always made be think of the Last March of the Ents.
We go, we go, we go to war, to hew the stone and break the door;
For bole and bough are burning now, the furnace roars - we go to war!

The Republic of Bele Levy Epies

Areulder wrote:The animal kingdom ceased to exist.
*panic*

But yes, I've been working on my own region. A medieval RP/defender region with, of course, a really pretty map https://i.imgur.com/GcX1piM.jpg .

Forest's participation in Nday has always made be think of the Last March of the Ents.
We go, we go, we go to war, to hew the stone and break the door;
For bole and bough are burning now, the furnace roars - we go to war!

Long live Generalissimo Treebeard!

The Sarcasm Tag of Canaltia

Oh hey, N-Day's coming up.That's pretty exciting. Too bad I'm busy during most of it.

In other news, I just voted for the first time in the Canadian federal election. I sure do feel like a politically active responsible citizen.

The Technological Superpower of McClandia Doge 2

Canaltia wrote:Oh hey, N-Day's coming up.That's pretty exciting. Too bad I'm busy during most of it.

In other news, I just voted for the first time in the Canadian federal election. I sure do feel like a politically active responsible citizen.

I'm not a canadian or anything but this upcoming election is for new officials for part of the Canadian parliament yes? I'm not even old enough to vote yet so I don't really keep up with this kind of stuff.

The United Sovereign Kingdoms of Rhodevus

McClandia Doge 2 wrote:I'm not a canadian or anything but this upcoming election is for new officials for part of the Canadian parliament yes? I'm not even old enough to vote yet so I don't really keep up with this kind of stuff.

It's for the Prime Minister of the country. Well, it's for the party who will be in charge of the government, who then raises their party leader to the head of the country, but same difference.

The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa

Kepler-0085 wrote:was it?
*checks*
pretty sure it was kepler....
*shrug* meh

Yeah somehow it became Kepleria in my note, but it's entirely possible I only copy/pasted the main body and put "Kepleria" in there by mistake. Odd as that sounds, that is actually exactly the sort of thing I would do and have done on at least a seasonal basis, so don't be surprised. I'll change it to Kepler in my next map update. :)

(I'm fully aware that we're planning a "seasonal" approach to the map, but I really want to get everything squared away first simply because there's still a lot of ironing out and rearranging pent up over the moons.)

Genuinely, let me know if you'd like any adjustments. I think I have a couple of folks who'd like to be full-on relocated at some point, and I still have a couple of nations to add on the map as well as remove from it. (Not counting the new world map, of course!)

The Republic of New Ladavia

Canaltia wrote:Oh hey, N-Day's coming up.That's pretty exciting. Too bad I'm busy during most of it.

In other news, I just voted for the first time in the Canadian federal election. I sure do feel like a politically active responsible citizen.

Nice. This election has been a rollercoaster so far for me.



The Royal State of Daarwyrth

Canaltia wrote:In other news, I just voted for the first time in the Canadian federal election. I sure do feel like a politically active responsible citizen.

I remember the first time I got to vote. If I'm honest, the excitement of being able to vote never diminished, even though the political situation turned out to be quite the opposite of what I had hoped for.

We had an election in the Netherlands six months ago as well and we still don't have a new cabinet/coalition. All the political parties have taken up positions in their respective corners and refuse to budge and are all like "we don't like X or Y so we don't want to work with them". Like, I get that coalition formation can take a while, but the current situation just seems hopeless. Even the plan to form a minority coalition seems to have run aground while political scandal after political scandal surfaces. How our current Prime Minister Mark Rutte has managed to keep hold of his position is a mystery to me. I want the man to leave the post so badly, he's horrible.

The United Nordic Nation of Kepler-0085

Areulder wrote:

Forest's participation in Nday has always made be think of the Last March of the Ents.
We go, we go, we go to war, to hew the stone and break the door;
For bole and bough are burning now, the furnace roars - we go to war!

*Foundation of stone plays in the background as i stay in a purplish cloak and pull out a black elven sword which starts to glow gold-ish*
ON ISENGARD!!!!!
*I nuke the lowest of isengardish caverns eradicating all orcs in that part*
*ents arrive*
,Good, good, you got rid of the backup olog-hai.' Congratulates me Treebeard.

Jutsa wrote:Yeah somehow it became Kepleria in my note, but it's entirely possible I only copy/pasted the main body and put "Kepleria" in there by mistake. Odd as that sounds, that is actually exactly the sort of thing I would do and have done on at least a seasonal basis, so don't be surprised. I'll change it to Kepler in my next map update. :)

(I'm fully aware that we're planning a "seasonal" approach to the map, but I really want to get everything squared away first simply because there's still a lot of ironing out and rearranging pent up over the moons.)

Genuinely, let me know if you'd like any adjustments. I think I have a couple of folks who'd like to be full-on relocated at some point, and I still have a couple of nations to add on the map as well as remove from it. (Not counting the new world map, of course!)

ok

Forum View