Osiris

WA Delegate: The Divine Intervention of Valerievna (elected )

Last WA Update:

Most Nations: 6th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 239th Largest Black Market: 1,598th+1
Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,900th
World Factbook Entry

🦆Welcome to Osiris!🐠

Hang out with your favorite pet, and check out our most recent Linkregional holiday playlist

Make sure to endorse the Pharaoh Valerievna, and our Guardians Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Arkadia Universalis, Malphe II, Tethys 13, & Wymondham

WelcomeLinkForumsLinkDiscordLinkCitizenship Endo Caps

Wanna take over the NS world (sort of) and have fun doing it? Sekhmet Legion is looking for players interested in being part of our Raider military! Telegram Valerievna for more information.

Look!! Northern Irish Freedomís RMB famous!!



  1. 26

    Welcome to Osiris!

    MetaReference by Osiran dispatch office . 2,759 reads.

  2. 1

    The Osiris Oracle Issue 20: Nukes, Zombies and a New Pharaoh

    MetaGameplay by Osiris gameside affairs . 144 reads.

  3. 7

    Guide to the Osiris Fraternal Order

    MetaReference by Osiran dispatch office . 940 reads.

  4. 1

    Osiris Newbie Guide

    MetaGameplay by Osiris gameside affairs . 153 reads.

  5. 19

    Endorsement Limit Information

    BulletinPolicy by Osiran dispatch office . 1,976 reads.

  6. 5

    World Assembly Help & Answers!

    MetaReference by Osiran dispatch office . 624 reads.

  7. 18

    Compendium of Regional Policies and Information

    MetaReference by Osiran dispatch office . 687 reads.

▼ 4 More

Embassies: the West Pacific, Lazarus, The East Pacific, the Rejected Realms, The North Pacific, The Brotherhood of Malice, Eientei Gensokyo, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, NationStates, Yggdrasil, Warzone Australia, Altino, Warzone Asia, Warzone Europe, Land of Cash, Karma, and 4 others.Forest, Thalassia, Warzone Africa, and the South Pacific.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Featured, Founderless, Game Player, Gargantuan, Invader, LGBT, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Sinker, and 1 other.Social.

Regional Power: Very High

Osiris contains 7,864 nations, the 6th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in Osiris

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, Osiris is ranked 9,969th in the world for Fattest Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Unincorporated Community of West MattasiaAnarchy“Certus, praecedere.”
2.The Bread winners of NecessicityCapitalizt“You have two choices, consume or produce”
3.The Imperial Federation of GhearmainMoralistic Democracy“Gott und mein Recht”
4.The Free Land of SolosaniaCivil Rights Lovefest“Freedom is the Virtue”
5.The Holy Empire of The Steel FraternityCompulsory Consumerist State“Deus est Machina”
6.The Dystopian Corporate Republic of RalloriCapitalist Paradise“Wealth is Power.”
7.The Stardew Valley Rainbow of TrashsylvaniaCapitalizt“You can't have a rainbow without a little rain :-)”
8.The Resenha Society of SkydogInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The sun rises to all but the shadows only to us”
9.The Federation of LowstenAnarchy“In guns we trust, unless persuaded otherwise.”
10.The United Republics of The Graemania IslandsCompulsory Consumerist State“It is the consumers who make poor people rich”
1234. . .786787»

Regional Poll • Who is your favorite dragon?

Poll called by The Divine Star Empire of Dragonian Alliance

Voting opened 1 day 14 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Which Star Wars Faction is your Favorite?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Osiris Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
The Island Peoples States of the of United Socialist Territories

Sosnovk wrote:My name's not kid, buster

*Chases you into space*

no you

The Federal Republic of Sosnovk

United Socialist Territories wrote:no you

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

The Island Peoples States of the of United Socialist Territories

Sosnovk wrote:naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I have 150,000,000,000,000,000 Lawer clones and I'm hiding among them, beat that

The Isolated Utopia of Southern Alberdale

United Socialist Territories wrote:I have 150,000,000,000,000,000 Lawer clones and I'm hiding among them, beat that

I got, like, 7 dollars

The Allied States of Yatsuni

Southern Alberdale wrote:I got, like, 7 dollars

i exposed primiria.https://www.nationstates.net/nation=yatsuni/detail=factbook/id=1544757

via Lazarus

The Empire of Bob bobberson

Hi I am zio from great bobbersonia and laz

The Island Peoples States of the of United Socialist Territories

Yatsuni wrote:i exposed primiria.https://www.nationstates.net/nation=yatsuni/detail=factbook/id=1544757

I exposed the pacific.https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1544794

The Island Peoples States of the of United Socialist Territories

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

The Allied States of Yatsuni

United Socialist Territories wrote:We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

im suing.

via The Rejected Realms

The Republic of Karktopials Reborn

Sosnovk wrote:Never post about among us again, or face arrest.

dripmogus
thats my drip and amogus!
drip in amogus!
-sussie boy
whatcha doin?
You so sus Susnvok
How sus can you be?
*plays amogus drip remix*
Dun dun du du dun!
*boom effect to end the diss track*

Forum View