Singapore

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Oxymoronia

Last WA Update:

Most Nations: 962nd Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,056th Nicest Citizens: 1,198th+17
Best Weather: 1,330th Most Inclusive: 1,338th Highest Wealthy Incomes: 1,350th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 1,386th Most Beautiful Environments: 1,451st Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,460th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,516th Largest Welfare Programs: 1,523rd Highest Economic Output: 1,537th Most Cultured: 1,587th Most Advanced Public Transport: 1,724th Smartest Citizens: 1,930th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 1,952nd Most Influential: 2,064th Healthiest Citizens: 2,081st Most Armed: 2,395th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 2,543rd
World Factbook Entry

MAJULAH SINGAPURA!
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL SINGAPOREAN HUB AND MAIN REGION OF NATIONSTATES

THE RED DOT, nobody should mess with, EVER

THE LION OF ASIA, to be proud of

THE GARDEN CITY, to chat and chill out

A great option to stay for all nations but a MUST for all Singaporeans! ; )

All WA nations are required to endorse Bathor and the other officers.
Newcomers please report to Singapore Island first.
READ THE EMBASSY ACT BEFORE POSTING ANY EMBASSY REQUESTS

Telegram any of the officers except Bathor if you wish to enter the main region.



  1. 11

    THE EMBASSY ACT OF SINGAPORE

    BulletinPolicy by Zheng Yi Sao . 450 reads.

  2. 85

    Worldbuilding resources for fun and profit

    MetaReference by Vrnallia . 2,436 reads.

  3. 145

    NSC's guide to coloring dispatches!

    MetaReference by Noahs Second Country . 4,275 reads.

  4. 144

    Easter Egg Issues

    MetaGameplay by Mediobogdum . 5,319 reads.

  5. 1

    List Of Nations Exiled From Singapore (Region)

    BulletinPolicy by Singapore no2 . 104 reads.

  6. 2,861

    Useful NS Sites and Utilities (updated: 4/19/2019)

    MetaReference by Nullarni . 76,385 reads.

▼ 3 More

Embassies: Singapore Island, Forest, The Socialist States of the Philippines, Yggdrasil, Solidarian Fleet, Mediterranean, Sweden, New World Alliance, Oceania, The Illuminati, Indopacific, International Debating Area, India, Regionless, Reddit Malaysia, The United Islands of the Atlantic, and 29 others.The Hole To Hide In, Novo Brasil, Minoa, South Orkney, Japan, The Srivijayan Consortium, Non Aligned Movement, Greece, The Reborn Foundation, Philippines, League Of Allied Powers, Scarif, Roman Byzantine Union, Free Market Federation, The Democratic Republic of Freedom, Lisseum, Vermont, China, Zombie Research Institute, Taiwan, Asia, Melayu Archipelago, Pecan Sandies, The Cult of PCHS, Great Chuliu Empire, Ireland, Salatia, The Embassy, and States of Naphtali.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Founderless, Independent, Isolationist, Medium, Modern Tech, Neutral, Password, and Regional Government.

Singapore contains 18 nations, the 962nd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Valuable International Artwork in Singapore

Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.

As a region, Singapore is ranked 1,516th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The UD Parliamentary Republic of Singapore no2Democratic Socialists“Progress can only be achieved with a firm hand.”
2.The Heldere n Betoverde Dimensie of Garden at 6th Mile RoadLiberal Democratic Socialists“Dedicated to his very first home.”
3.The South East Asian Paradise of Baja CaliDemocratic Socialists“But you know, it could be my fault”
4.The 0-emission Nation of CrofAuthoritarian Democracy“Seeing is believing”
5.The Black Hole of ZaratInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Spooky”
6.The City-State of Vintage TeenagersBenevolent Dictatorship“Quod Erat Demonstrandum”
7.The Lost and Found General of TinkburgLeft-Leaning College State“Majulah Singapura”
8.The Most Serene Republic of Preda FarrowNew York Times Democracy“Unity, Discipline, Work”
9.The Dominion of ToleranceLiberal Democratic Socialists“Act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood”
10.The Piratical Navy of Zheng Yi SaoAnarchy“The Red Flag Fleet”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Singapore Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages

via The Cult of PCHS

The Grand Diarchic Principality of The Democratic Unionist Cool Kids

What up Diggity Dogs

The Piratical Navy of Zheng Yi Sao


via India

The Republic of Whole India

February 2021|| Issue VIII

The Monthly Tabloid
India Official Newsletter

Editor: Whole India
Writers: Whole India, Hindu Mahasabha.

Editor's Desk

Dear Readers,
The TMT is undergoing a massive change, Indusse has appointed me, Whole India, as the new editor of the TMT. So, I have also decided to reactivate this outlet. Hence, those who wish to join the TMT can telegram me or DM me. Also, if you work really good for TMT, you will be featured as the writer of the month, and our readers decide it! TMT is also, opening a new facility, those who wish to subscribe to TMT, should telegram me or DM me, and accordingly, you will be mentioned below as our proud subscribe due to the same you shall not miss even an edition of TMT.
Hoping to see you write for TMT,

Best Regards,
Editor


Anime Fans Disappointed By Polls

Written by Hindu Mahasabha

Recently the region held poll to decide whether region of India should have the Anime tag or not. The Anime Fans were defeated by 11-15 in the poll. Many people like Vajji and Rihaam have expressed their despondency over the issue. Rihaam said, "Also, I'll oppose this non-inclusion of anime tag constitutionally." Hindu Ram Rajya lead the polls by requesting people to vote against the proposal. Once the poll was won, the people were thanked. Hindu Mahasabha said that it is good that so many people voted in favour, maybe next time the Anime Fans will win the polls to have the Anime tag on the region.

Decoding the Vedas
Part II: What is a mantra, is there a god, what is hell, and what is heaven, the key to boundless knowledge, why say ‘Bharatam’

Written by Whole India

Introduction: When we say a mantra, what is it? If you ask this question to a fool, then he will say it is for praising the god/s, but essentially who is god? By praising the god will we go to heaven? Will others who don’t go to hell? How can one gain this knowledge? These few questions arrive at every conscious mind, but their surrounding can’t provide an answer because it isn’t seeking to know.

What is a mantra: See the very basics of a mantra is Sound. Whatever you say have reverberations on your body, mind, intellect. Chanting a mantra wrongly can do terrible things, but chanting it correctly can enhance your ability. Like the Stock Market, do the right investment for profit, but this is the easiest stock market. Even if you don’t know the meaning, of the mantra just recite it, chant it. Modern Science has given substantial evidence that if an individual chants the Gayatri Mantra in a wrong manner for 3 to 5 months then he may lose his voice even if all parts of his throat are intact and normal. That’s the power of sound! Mantras as made in such a way that the sound produced from them benefits our body. The word ‘Aum’ is immensely powerful, nowadays people make it ‘Om’ which is not going to help their system. Chanting mantras can greatly enhance our ability, and we can live a full-fledged life. Adding British or American asset while chanting mantra will ruin you because you are adding excess spice to already cooked food! People think that this ‘Aum’ is only in religion, we will also get the religion thing cleared, but before it is not so that only ‘Hindus’ who brand ‘Aum’, it is everywhere, just is that we lack observation. Christianity came from Jerusalem, and there is used to Aramaic language, and so if you may observe, they say “Aaamen”, remove the “en” and we get the sound of “Aum”. In Vatican City, they say as “Aaaaamen” removing “en” we get the sound of “Aum”. Even in Islam, they say, “Ameen”. Take out “een” and we again get the sound of “Aum”. Hence, this science was and is in every culture, but as time passed the word’s distortion happened like today in the US they made “Amen” as “A-men”, in India, “Aum” became “Om”. This can be better understood if I was speaking to you, but anyways. For those people who have bad dreams, nightmares, can’t give attention to a thing or have problems that are difficult to solve, the pronunciation of “Aum” will be transformational, just a few minutes every day can change your life.

Why say Bharatam, and not India or Hindustan: The Rules of sound even follow here. Bharat comes from bha – ra – ta. Bhava means sensation. Seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, and touching are different types of sensations. Your whole experience of life is sensory right now. Or in other words, sensations are the basis of your experience. Bha means sensation, out of which emotion arises. Ra means raga or the tune. The tune is not yours – existence has already set it. Now you have to find the rhythm, which is the tala. If you find the right rhythm, you are a fantastic human being. If you miss the rhythm, you get crushed by the process of life.
We called this nation Bha-ra-ta, and one of the great kings of the past was Bharata. People say the country is named after him, but actually, he was named after the country. There are so many Bharats and Bharatis in this country – they are named after this nation. King Bharata had nine sons, but when the time to hand over the empire came, he gave it to Bhumanyu, who was the son of the sage Bharadwaj. This boy grew up in the forest. When he came to the court one day, the king looked at him and said, “This boy must become the king – not my sons.” People were shocked because the emperor’s sons, nine of them, were waiting in a queue – probably fighting with each other over who would become the king. People argued, “Who is he? He has grown up in the forest.” Bharata said, “I see an enormous intelligence in his eyes and a raging fire in his heart. He is able-bodied and stable. He should be the king.” This was the first demonstration of democracy in this nation, thousands of years ago. A nation is important because you expand the scope of your passion, involvement, and concern beyond your likes and dislikes. “Why can’t we think about the whole world?” That would be great to have the entire world united, but anyways. A nation is the largest piece of humanity that you can be committed to right now. When you are committed to this nation and its wellbeing, if not to 7.2 billion people, at least you are committed to 1.2 billion people, which is a great step forward from being committed to your wellbeing. Whenever somebody occupies a nation, the first thing they will do is change your name. This is the technology of dominance; this is the technology of enslaving. If you look at African–American history, when the African people were brought to America, the first thing they did was took their African name away and gave them some silly name. That is what has been done to us – Thiruvananthapuram is “Trivandrum.” Chennai is “Madras.” Like this – “India.” What does it mean? It does not mean anything. If I give you a meaningless name, you will become a meaningless, stupid person in front of me because I have a meaningful name. I have a tradition, I have a culture – you have nothing. So in that context, we have become “India.” When we found it, the British said, “Oh! No no, your name is from Greek and Latin which means Indus Valley Civilization.” They just talked about this and that for the sake of convincing us. The concept of a nation must sink into everybody’s mind because a nation is just an idea. When this idea burns through your mind and sinks into your heart, and your passion rises, you have a real nation. Otherwise, “nation” is just on paper. This is the unfortunate reality for us right now. When the British left in 1947, the first thing we should have done is change the name in such a way that it resonates in everybody’s mind. You are using an English name for an Indian nation. Hardly a few per cent of us, Indians can speak English properly in this country. The remaining are essentially left out. I know a whole lot of the intellectual crowd will say, “What is in a name?” When you utter your name, you must understand there is sound. The meaning is only psychological and social. The sound is existential and has power. “Bharat” has power. This power has to reverberate through everybody’s hearts in this country. And the idea of what it means to be an Indian must get across to every human being because if everyone’s aspiration is not the same as the national aspiration, then you don’t have a nation. You can yourself test it, by saying one whole day, “India India India” and one whole day “Bharatam Bharatam Bharatam” then you will see the difference.

Who is god, and what is hell, what is heaven: This is the best part of the story. People of various religions have their own gods, India essentially is a godless culture. When I say, “godless” then many will say about ‘Devas’, ‘Pujas’, ‘Temples’, ‘Idol worship’, etc. So, just read this whole thing. There is a vast difference between ‘gods’ and ‘devas’. Firstly, the word ‘pray’ and ‘worship’ are different. ‘Pray’ means you are becoming the god’s chief consultant while ‘worship’ means you are respecting someone, his/her work. God comes in a belief system, in this culture, there is no belief system. This is a godless culture, there is a whole science behind temples, it isn’t a religious place, because God is a heretic person in this culture there is no heretic person in this culture. The westerners made the term ‘Hindu’ as ‘Hindusim’. They screw up on the word ‘33 Koti Devas’, Koti is a Sanskrit word that has 8 meanings! The poor translator used one meaning which meant 10 million, but the Koti here meant ‘excellent. It means 33 excellent forms of creation! If I tell you today to unscrew 10 screws from a vent without any tools, then you will use your nails, teeth, and end up breaking your nails, and then one day if I give you a screwdriver, you will just know its value, you will worship it. The same is the case here, saints like Sai Baba are worshipped in this culture because of their contribution to our daily life. Like many Marxists worship Karl Marx and Fredrich Angels, many Maoists worship Mao Zedong, and many Nazis worship Adolf Hitler, the same is the case here that’s why we call these people in this culture as ‘Devas’. It is just that Mao and Hitler killed people while others worked to make life better. Marx expected that his socialist theory would be adopted by rich nations, but anyways he also tried something to make life better. The term Hindu came from the Himalayas and Hind Mahasagara which is the Indian ocean. In one Indian family the members worship 3 to 8 different Devas, someone doesn’t worship, someone only does work, someone will only medicate, someone will do crazy things. but still, they are Hindus because it is a geographical identity and not a religion! Few semi-intellectuals and a few pseudo-intellectuals have made the word ‘dharma’ meaning ‘religion’, these western translators have always screwed up, they did it with Koti, they did it with Deva, now they even took Dharma in their list. Dharma means what you should do, and even if you don’t do it, it’s okay. It tells us when we should wake up, what we should do after we wake up, there is a whole science behind it. We can reduce our sleep quota to 3 to 4 hours and live a full-fledged life! If you wish to have a simplistic life, no problem, enjoy.

Temples are the meditation centres in this culture. There is a science in how to consecrate the idols, but nowadays it’s just lost, it is there but after the Bhakti movement, you just take any rock make an idol and worship it, it won’t work though you will have positivity which will help, however, positivity with a consecrated idol is the formula needed for a full-fledged life. Now what is hell, and what is heaven? Can someone forcefully make you suffer? No, it is the reaction that makes you suffer. Tomorrow if I come, and bow down to you and abuse you in a language you don’t know, which won’t, but you will feel that I just asked for your blessings, or I am a nutcase who thinks you are great. But if someone abuses you in the language you know then you will give a negative reaction, isn’t it? So, suffering can’t be forced. Today you have a discriminatory mind who knows when to have joy and when to have sorrow after you die your brain is no more there so we go by our tendencies. The tendencies reach their extreme ends, if you are a negative person by tendency then your negativity will multiply a million folds after your death, and the opposite of same shall happen when you have a positive tendency. Both will reach their extreme ends, and this is what is called Heaven and Hell. So, in this culture, we tell to be joyful for the most time. If you die consciously then there is more in which I won’t go right now. Things like Mahasamadhi, you know?

The Key to Boundless knowledge: As stated in the last part, Knowledge is limited and ignorance is boundless. If you want boundless knowledge then leave your negativity, just leave your beliefs, logic, and just work on what you wish to know. One must rise above this the Left vs the Right, and there should be the realization that we are human first. Instead of presuming something, accept that you don't know by saying to yourself "I don't know" because that "I don't know" is having great potential! To be something, you need to accept something. Few say, "We have pleasure in remaining ignorant." But our human system is of so much potential that we can make every impossible thing possible. Hence, another basic thing is that it is not our job to decide a possibility, it is nature's job to decide a possibility. We have to just concentrate our energies to make everything possible.

TMT is looking for journalists interested to write articles and other features in the newsletter, Podcast Host Submissions are also invited. Contact the editor for more details.

Read dispatch

This is the last edition which we shall send via RMB, hence, from now on we shall send it via discord or on the region's forum. Therefore, please DM me or telegram me if you wish to subscribe. And you will be accordingly mentioned. Please upvote.



The Heldere n Betoverde Dimensie of Garden at 6th Mile Road

Zheng Yi Sao wrote:Looks like I won't be able to get vaccinated until June or July.

My younger brother got his vaccine because of NS (National Service, not... here, lmao xD), and my parents already signed up for their schedule.

Now left with the 26 year old me.

The Piratical Navy of Zheng Yi Sao

Garden at 6th Mile Road wrote:My younger brother got his vaccine because of NS (National Service, not... here, lmao xD), and my parents already signed up for their schedule.

Now left with the 26 year old me.

It looks about the same for me. :(

The UD Parliamentary Republic of Singapore no2

Garden at 6th Mile Road wrote:My younger brother got his vaccine because of NS (National Service, not... here, lmao xD), and my parents already signed up for their schedule.

Now left with the 26 year old me.

Yeah due to NS I've also gotten my first jab.

The Heldere n Betoverde Dimensie of Garden at 6th Mile Road

Singapore no2 wrote:Yeah due to NS I've also gotten my first jab.

Hehe, very nice. All the best with your second one!

Second one is a bit of a doozy, so you will need quite a bit of rest!

The Piratical Navy of Zheng Yi Sao

I have misgivings about the effectasy of them since people that have had the shots still have tested positive for Covid.

The Heldere n Betoverde Dimensie of Garden at 6th Mile Road

Zheng Yi Sao wrote:I have misgivings about the effectasy of them since people that have had the shots still have tested positive for Covid.

Yeah, I know it's not 100% safe and guaranteed, but I hope that it actually does help reduce the likelihood of getting Covid-positive.

The Piratical Navy of Zheng Yi Sao

Garden at 6th Mile Road wrote:Yeah, I know it's not 100% safe and guaranteed, but I hope that it actually does help reduce the likelihood of getting Covid-positive.

Maybe, but I still have my doubts.

Forum View