The Socialist Republic of Cuillin
“For the many, not the few.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Socialist Republic of Cuillin is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Madame Self with a fair hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, infamous sell-swords, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 17.515 billion Cuillinish hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moomin Valley. The average income tax rate is 92.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cuillinish economy, worth a remarkable 2,496 trillion merks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 142,509 merks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
There's a revolutionary culture in the nation's dairies, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, the carbon footprint falls along with the human footprint during war, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown. Cuillin's national animal is the giant panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cuillin endorsed The Kingdom of Arklanda.
- : Cuillin was endorsed by The Kingdom of Arklanda.
- : Following new legislation in Cuillin, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Cuillin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Cuillin endorsed The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Cuillin was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Following new legislation in Cuillin, the carbon footprint falls along with the human footprint during war.
- : Following new legislation in Cuillin, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Cuillin lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Cuillin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
Endorsements Received: 34 » Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Lura, Anachronolandia, Garbelia, Terrabod, Novian Republics, Atsvea, Hyon Delta, Feladria, Daarwyrth, The Cypher Nine, Einswenn, Simbolon, Doxstern, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Ordealius, Frieden-und Freudenland, Uan aa Boa, Effazio, Jutsa, Verdant Haven, Sacara, Canaltia, Blue Nagia, Bunkaiia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Middle Barael, New Ladavia, and Arklanda.