The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa
“We mean no harm to any!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the citizens of Jutsa with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, free-roaming dinosaurs, and national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.845 billion Jutsae hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of any of the states or regions. The average income tax rate is 14.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jutsaish economy, worth a remarkable 1,945 trillion Iots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 179,431 Iots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Jutsaish citizenship in droves, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime is totally unknown. Jutsa's national animal is the Feejayoplep, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Second Green Republic of Uan aa Boa.
- : Jutsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Jutsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Liberal Democratic Kingdom of Alsatian Island.
- : Jutsa was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Dominion of Can-5, curing 1 million infected.
- : Jutsa was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Colony of Can-4, curing 1 million infected.
- : Jutsa was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Colony of Can-3, curing 1 million infected.
- : Jutsa was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Colony of Can-2, curing 1 million infected.
- : Jutsa was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from The Democratic States of Can-Founder, curing 1 million infected.
- : Jutsa was struck by a Mk III (Purifier) Cure Missile from Can-15, curing 1 million infected.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Ransium, Atsvea, Canaltia, Eryndlynd, Love and Nature, Bananaistan, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Blon Gre, Cat-Herders United, Lura, Effazio, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Feladria, The Void Territories, Novian Republics, Pen Blanityion, Frieden-und Freudenland, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ironic Remarks, Chilledsville, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Edible Plywood, Kawastyselir, Palos Heights, Hyon Delta, Plifte, Ordand, Cheloboria, Sacara, New Ladavia, Hoochlandia, Julunaphra, Bestburg, and Uan aa Boa.