The Federal Republic of Armbruster
“furchtlos und treu - fearless and faithful”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Federal Republic of Armbruster is a huge, safe nation, notable for its triple-decker prams, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 359 million Armbrusterians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arminia. The average income tax rate is 33.0%.
The strong Armbrusterian economy, worth 26.5 trillion €s a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 73,768 €s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Engaged partners detail their fiancés' private lives in detail to prurient bureaucrats, they say that Armbrusterians made a dessert and called it peace, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, and turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Armbruster's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Armbruster was endorsed by The Republic of Limburgvolk.
- : Armbruster was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Armbruster was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Armbruster was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Armbruster voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Armbruster was endorsed by The Federation of New Stracjyen.
- : Armbruster voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Armbruster voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Armbruster was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Following new legislation in Armbruster, turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'.
Endorsements Received: 73 » The Seven Provinces, NorthPortugal, Rivierenland, Othenhiem, The Oriental Empire, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Invernessia, Ausvelt, Yahlia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, United Engiresco, St Scarlett, Quentenia, Escalver, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Wombelland, Destyntine, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Jim the Baptist, Abject Ludicrosity, Seims, North of Americas, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, Leiningerland, Bathera, GanymedEuropa, Mons Graupius, Shaor, Enway, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, Meropis, Terdiatlans, Gor Kebab, Sukitopia, Apabeossie, Parliamentary Laramidia, South St Maarten, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, Bavira, Drew Durrnil, Francitanie, Imperium Germaniae, and 23 others.Ostermarch, Prussian-Union, Bombastion, Ansington, Purgatio, Ukallingrad, Crestphalia, Leranditale, The New Mexican Confederation, Zarulia, Regnum Italiae, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, Ashckar, Savinecross, Estellan, Owlograd, Uropian States, Grodisze, Anskerdank, Someseni, Trixeland, and Kanokla.