The Electoral Archduchy of Wiener-Neustadt
“Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
The Electoral Archduchy of Wiener-Neustadt is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Archduke Maximilian III with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 2.44 billion Wiener-Neustadters hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Innsbruck. The average income tax rate is 94.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wiener-Neustadtean economy, worth 463 trillion thalers a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 190,076 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Increasing numbers of children in Wiener-Neustadt have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers, new Wiener-Neustadtean taxis are fitted with server racks, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector, and kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents. Crime is totally unknown. Wiener-Neustadt's national animal is the Reichsadler, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wiener-Neustadt was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Wiener-Neustadt voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the government is attempting to revitalize a gutted private sector.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, new Wiener-Neustadtean taxis are fitted with server racks.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, increasing numbers of children in Wiener-Neustadt have different eye and hair color to their supposed fathers.
- : Wiener-Neustadt voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, commemorative mugs remembering last year's Black Friday Crockery Riots are a best seller this year.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Lovisa, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Nardin, Wombelland, Elisabethshagen, Republic of Satherland, Estonesia, Slavorussia, Supcotia, An Clar, Walfo, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Regnum Italiae, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Monte Naranja, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, GanymedEuropa, Neuchateau, Evergreen Keys, Feria-Alkaline, Chioganah, Alsted, Jim the Baptist, New Petra, Dalmannia, New Pannonia, Solteur, Prussian-Union, Pilipinas and Malaya, Free Workers Macedon, Chronus, Northwest Isles, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, The Scandinavian Realm, and 40 others.Savinecross, Destyntine, Greater Tomland, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Sloburg, Grodisze, New Vorarlberg, The Seven Provinces, Montagne Riche, Socialist Balkans, Canovium, Abject Ludicrosity, Shaor, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Lohika, Old World Order, Brakanistan, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, South St Maarten, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Mallesia, Enway, Apabeossie, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, and Continental Social Democrats.