The Left-Leaning College State of Nova Prussia
“And Shepherds We Shall Be! For Thee My Lord, For Thee!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Left-Leaning College State of Nova Prussia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Karl Ranseier with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, triple-decker prams, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, cheerful population of 26.477 billion Nova Prussians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, although Social Policy, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Berlin. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nova Prussian economy, worth a remarkable 4,071 trillion Talers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 153,790 Talers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Nova Prussia, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's, ministers are now allowed to put suggestions in the governmental suggestion box, and the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Nova Prussia's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Protestantism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Prussia was endorsed by The Theocracy of Savinecross.
- : Nova Prussia was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of The Seven Provinces.
- : Nova Prussia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Nova Prussia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prussia, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prussia, ministers are now allowed to put suggestions in the governmental suggestion box.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prussia, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prussia, getting an infected tattoo is considered a rite of passage in Nova Prussia.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Prussia, an inkwell of goats' blood is supplied on school desks across the nation.
- : Nova Prussia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Ausvelt.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Republic of Satherland, Irminsulia, Slavonia and Srijem, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Slavorussia, Jim the Baptist, The New Nordic Union, Troltovia, Ahma, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Greate San Marino, Death Bat, Wombelland, Northern German Federation, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Pazano, Imperium Anglorum, An Clar, Outer Sparta, Leranditale, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Dark Matter, Thracia and Crimea, Kenmoria WA Mission, Feria-Alkaline, Pilipinas and Malaya, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, Brakanistan, Nardin, Supcotia, Viciebskaja, Soviet Taoistan, Elisabethshagen, British Norklon, Alsted, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Permorania, Stromia, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Mallesia, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Enway, The Greater Eastern Republic, and 22 others.Einswenn, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Kanokla, Continental Social Democrats, Prussian-Union, Riverpost, Eurasies, The Pagan Moon, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Nuweland, The Champions League, Invernessia, Drew Durrnil, Someseni, Transmontagne, Sloburg, North of Americas, Ausvelt, The Seven Provinces, and Savinecross.