The Free Land of Pen Blanityion
“Freedom at last”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Free Land of Pen Blanityion is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its aversion to nipples, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.015 billion Pen Blanityionians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. The average income tax rate is 29.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Pen Blanityionian economy, worth 108 trillion Francs a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 106,567 Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The parliament building has installed a revolving door, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, and puppies given out free in marketing promotions are often tossed straight into the trash. Crime is totally unknown. Pen Blanityion's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pen Blanityion was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Pen Blanityion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Pen Blanityion, puppies given out free in marketing promotions are often tossed straight into the trash.
- : Following new legislation in Pen Blanityion, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Pen Blanityion, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Pen Blanityion, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
- : Following new legislation in Pen Blanityion, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Pen Blanityion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Following new legislation in Pen Blanityion, being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Pen Blanityion, libraries are replacing history books and classic novels with technical manuals and trades directories to match the nation's changing demands.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Ransium, Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, Novian Republics, Appendia, Feladria, Lura, Deontologia, Window Land, Candlewhisper Archive, Frieden-und Freudenland, Blon Gre, Cat-Herders United, The Void Territories, Eryndlynd, Dwardossa, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Anachronolandia, Ashrah, Effazio, Kawastyselir, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Love and Nature, Hyon Delta, Vanenia, Eaven, Greyveldt, The Black Forrest, Forgotten Beauty, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, Ordand, Caterasia, Bregaria, Edible Plywood, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Tscharva, Artemis, Cheloboria, Entitize, Oryx the Mad God, Pythaga, Talgarth, Jutsa, and New Ladavia.