The Union of The States of Texas and Arkansas
“Don't Tread on Me”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Union of The States of Texas and Arkansas is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, zero percent divorce rate, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 690 million Texans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Texarkana. The average income tax rate is 69.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient States of Texas and Arkansasian economy, worth 84.0 trillion Standardized Resource Units a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 121,736 Standardized Resource Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, and the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The States of Texas and Arkansas's national animal is the Battle Toad, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The States of Texas and Arkansas was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens and the Top 10% for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in The States of Texas and Arkansas, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in The States of Texas and Arkansas, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in The States of Texas and Arkansas, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Following new legislation in The States of Texas and Arkansas, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in The States of Texas and Arkansas, excited Romeos drive all the way to the next village for a date.
- : The States of Texas and Arkansas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in The States of Texas and Arkansas, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- : Following new legislation in The States of Texas and Arkansas, gift baskets often contain working nukes.
- : The States of Texas and Arkansas was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
Endorsements Received: 182 » Elisabethshagen, Ausvelt, Walfo, The Seven Provinces, Invernessia, St Scarlett, Villaing, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, GanymedEuropa, Yahlia, Republic of Satherland, Irminsulia, Abject Ludicrosity, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Mons Graupius, The New Nordic Union, Thracia Republic, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Shaor, Someseni, An Clar, Destyntine, Enway, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Greater Albaina, North of Americas, Meropis, Rivierenland, Gor Kebab, Prussian-Union, Crestphalia, Evergreen Keys, The New Mexican Confederation, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Mallesia, Galway-Dublin, Dalmannia, Ostermarch, Savinecross, Super Happy Land, South St Maarten, The Mongol Plain, Brakanistan, Nea Europa, Wessex and Cornwall, and 132 others.Quentenia, Chioganah, Lieges, Old World Order, Ashckar, Owlograd, Leranditale, New Hevania, Outer Sparta, Estellan, Apabeossie, Nardin, Bathera, Kanokla, Anskerdank, Saiwania, Grodisze, Perfect Italy, Wollaberg, Sloburg, Titoist Yugoslavia, ENOTRIA, NorthPortugal, Parliamentary Laramidia, Esvonia, San Guglielmo, Nevelja, Puerto Thelosia, Amicities, The Scandinavian Realm, Weltbeherrschung, Viktorias, The Kingdom of Denmark, Cath Slar, Northwest Isles, Thracia and Crimea, Eritei, Bareu, Azitupia, New Austavia, Chronus, Arorska, Wombelland, Zarulia, BETTER CANADA, Domton, Greater Icelandia, Neuchateau, The Templar Papal New State, Thils, New Eestiball, The Pontic State, Skorvalia, Falvaard, Jahass, Corsovica, Dauershire, Romana Imperium de Italia, Lyallpur, Boldia, Soviet Taoistan, Germany Third Reich, Rhinowolf, Nuweland, The Fair Republic, Toaddia, Migurson, Trixeland, Socialist Balkans, The Young Ur, The Great New Swiss, Estoniia, Purgatio, Desibia, Velosia, Linkisheer, Escalver, United Communes of Chile, New Roseland, South Whitica, The New Dawn Imperium, Zanexlan, Umeria, Christian Terra, Transthysciam, Kyrica, Vachia, Rogueda, Iseverynametaken, NEW UDS, Leiningerland, Noristoniaka, Atheara, Mathuvan Union, Tristinity, Rheinland-Westphalia, Armra, Deftern, Uzbek Khan, Catlania, Bluemerica, Uldar Union, Valtrona, Eski, Wiener-Neustadt, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Great Hanover, Elania Kingdom, Kalifer and Baska, Dorenstad, Drew Durrnil, Betasia, Slavonia and Srijem, New Lorlshinialand, Pais das Caricatas, The United England, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, New Ylicia, Mynox, Gluria, Maanenland, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Canovium, Anglo-Bergany, Sybacai, Kurfuerstentum Brandenburg-Mecklenburg, Othenhiem, Continental Social Democrats, Berlin and Potsdam, Lovisa, and Adamites.