The Emerald Forest of Eryndlynd
“Before grace, subsistence. Before nobility, survival.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Emerald Forest of Eryndlynd is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Archdruid Eryx with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, ubiquitous missile silos, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.055 billion Eryndians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eryndhar. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Eryndian economy, worth a remarkable 2,592 trillion eryndollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 234,529 eryndollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations", older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, money grows on trees, and Archdruid Eryx can't hear a thing when the unwashed masses throw rocks at the new state limousine. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eryndlynd's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is druidry.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eryndlynd's influence in Forest fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Eryndlynd was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Eryndlynd was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, Archdruid Eryx can't hear a thing when the unwashed masses throw rocks at the new state limousine.
- : Following new legislation in Eryndlynd, money grows on trees.
- : Eryndlynd voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Eryndlynd endorsed The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Eryndlynd endorsed The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Eryndlynd was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Eryndlynd was endorsed by The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Ironic Remarks, Velkia and the Islands, Candlewhisper Archive, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Cannibaland, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Chilledsville, Turbeaux, Reannia, Canaltia, Ziotah and Riverside, Entitize, The New Bluestocking Homeland, The Black Forrest, Love and Nature, Ransium, Forgotten Beauty, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Verdant Haven, Novian Republics, Ordand, Taco Respublic, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, The Void Territories, Artemis, Octopus Islands, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Anachronolandia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Jutsa, East Stederland, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, and 14 others.Crowacia, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Terrabod, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Doxstern, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, and East Skirsburg.