The Confederacy of Kawastyselir
“In love, all are free”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Confederacy of Kawastyselir is a gargantuan, cultured nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 14.473 billion Kawas are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waysir. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Kawan economy, worth a remarkable 1,034 trillion Kastels a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 71,454 Kastels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, and minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kawastyselir's national animal is the Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kawastyselir endorsed The Dogtatorship of Hoochlandia.
- : Kawastyselir was endorsed by The Dogtatorship of Hoochlandia.
- : Following new legislation in Kawastyselir, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Kawastyselir, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
- : Kawastyselir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Kawastyselir lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Kawastyselir, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Kawastyselir, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
- : Kawastyselir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Kawastyselir was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Ruinenlust, Ransium, Eryndlynd, Feladria, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, Chilledsville, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Reannia, Dwardossa, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Window Land, Ironic Remarks, Cat-Herders United, Wantevolo, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Octopus Islands, Caterasia, Verdant Haven, Lura, Palos Heights, Bregaria, Cheloboria, Bilsa, Appendia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Greyveldt, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Tscharva, New Ladavia, Pythaga, New Kvenland, Talgarth, Forestal, Norginlajicratefe, La Merced, Jutsa, Adaline, and Hoochlandia.