The Concordant Stratum of The Cypher Nine
“Each of us is a key”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Concordant Stratum of The Cypher Nine is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Council Chairman Cypher One with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 8.199 billion Cypherians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cypher One - Administrative Block. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Cypher Ninean economy, worth a remarkable 1,864 trillion Fulcrums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 227,414 Fulcrums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, engineers preemptively order lawyers after every power cut, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime is totally unknown. The Cypher Nine's national animal is the Voltaic Shark, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : The Cypher Nine endorsed The Green Republic of Hamyan.
- : The Cypher Nine was endorsed by The Green Republic of Hamyan.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, engineers preemptively order lawyers after every power cut.
- : The Cypher Nine was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : The Cypher Nine lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The Cypher Nine, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's.
- : The Cypher Nine was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : The Cypher Nine suppressed a post on the Forest Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Turbeaux, Feladria, Lura, Novian Republics, Hoochlandia, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Anachronolandia, Simbolon, Kannap, Effazio, Garbelia, Hyon Delta, Uniania Geeth, Atsvea, Terrabod, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Window Land, Middle Barael, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, Candlewhisper Archive, Bananaistan, Love and Nature, Pen Blanityion, The Black Forrest, Einswenn, The Void Territories, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Verdant Haven, Reannia, Chilledsville, Deontologia, Jutsa, Blue Nagia, Taco Respublic, Ironic Remarks, Artemis, Norginlajicratefe, Ashrah, Rivienland, Crowacia, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Roless, The Long Valley, and 28 others.Kepler-0085, Alcantaria, Gorthias, Daarwyrth, East Stederland, Litauengrad, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Cuillin, Uan aa Boa, The Fabulous Islands, Ancorai, The Rhuarc Bastion, Zinguanaville, Bregaria, Edible Plywood, Cikya, Myuscao, Forgotten Beauty, Tscharva, Foir, Doxstern, Ordealius, Dasche, McClandia Doge 2, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, New Kvenland, and Hamyan.