The People's Republic of Solova
“Socialism now, Communism tomorrow!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Squire
The People's Republic of Solova is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Workers with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, free-roaming dinosaurs, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 7.821 billion Solovans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The People's Commune. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Solovan economy, worth a remarkable 1,860 trillion Solovs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an amazing 237,900 Solovs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, frat-house partying has become the national pastime, and the nation is The Communist Bloc's leading manufacturer of intricately-patterned sweaters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Solova's national animal is the Donkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Solova, the nation is The Communist Bloc's leading manufacturer of intricately-patterned sweaters.
- : Following new legislation in Solova, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Solova endorsed The Union of Exania.
- : Solova was endorsed by The Union of Exania.
- : Following new legislation in Solova, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Solova voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Following new legislation in Solova, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Solova, the nation's museums are real penny-pinchers.
- : Following new legislation in Solova, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Solova voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
Endorsements Received: 85 » Nogorod, Marxmeans, Kethania, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Shamian, Itilien, Bibliophilius, Lorthanien, Sneuna, Karelianastan, Amogus diwan, Picuros, Council of America, Toplandia, Maogeji, Keltische, Rezsia, Phallas, United States of Stalinia, Novopangaea, Dudaev, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Parangaba, Berlin Commune, Tewi, Feyrisshire, Thebrin, Uinted Communist of Africa, Green Briar, The Reunification of Korea, Transbiansylvania, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Old Mare, -Gregoria, Mallissa, Brauengen, Floreznia, Konzhov, Kheltchistan, Borealian Communes, Boyarkinskaya, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Bryophia, Grebanistan, Pangeaeae, Techno Socialystiche, North Fluedan, The Bon Fa Islands, and 35 others.Kominis, Wice, Kraykon, Sopielepit, The Aquaria, Omafana, Sodoran Alesia, Great Lakes Nations, Krestyana, The Steephills, Le Car, 104 Partisans, Fizula, The Movion, Halsoni, Arpol, Luwendr, Yutopia, Old Corus, Socialist Balkon, Welfare and paradise, Comuny, Heitoria, Pogging Through The Pain, The Transmanian Islands, Carrico, Larger Green Plants, Tianyou, Passany, 4D Donkeys, Trombossa, Tastiana, Flying-Penguins, EOJ, and Exania.