The Plurinational State of Heitoria
“By The People For The People”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Plurinational State of Heitoria is a huge, safe nation, ruled by The Supreme People's Assembly with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 856 million Heitorians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dome 76. The average income tax rate is 93.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Heitorian economy, worth 63.8 trillion person-hours a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 74,562 person-hours, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children wondering what happens to pets after they die are shown where the compost heap is, the number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming, brains have been removed from lists of best brain foods, and the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Heitoria's national animal is the Saffron finch, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, brains have been removed from lists of best brain foods.
- : Heitoria endorsed The Federation of Jus Publicum Europaeum.
- : Heitoria was endorsed by The Federation of Jus Publicum Europaeum.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, the number of deaths due to poor fungus identification is mushrooming.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, children wondering what happens to pets after they die are shown where the compost heap is.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring.
- : Following new legislation in Heitoria, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Heitoria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
Endorsements Received: 77 » Soviet State of Covernant, Shamian, Pangeaeae, Bruzzundunga, Bibliophilius, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Techno Socialystiche, Mallissa, The Bon Fa Islands, Kethania, Brauengen, Wice, Norelea, Omafana, Sodoran Alesia, Rohvenn, The Steephills, Vulga, Socialist Slavic Commune, Afronovia, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Canadian Democratic Republics, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Green Briar, Doultrenia, Rubumba, Estau, Pro Bey, Phallas, Comuny, Solova, North Fluedan, Picuros, South Merwervader Islands, Transbiansylvania, Socialist Zorolia, Parangaba, Timofeyland, Curseword, Chalredonia, Maogeji, Tastiana, CCCPC, Tewi, Saint Shepard, Illeron, and 27 others.Whatevernext, The Skrogs, Nouvelle-Louisbourg, Berlin Commune, United States of Stalinia, Saorta, The Achterhoek, Lilshire, Terrapinne, Ganjallia, The palace of God 2, VTML, Carrico, Kitchen Nation, New Soviet States of America, The Transmanian Islands, Passany, Anarhic Morrowind, Flying-Penguins, Huelistan, SFRYugosalvia, Luftetia, Repolaa, Socialist Heronia, 4D Donkeys, Novokuznezk, and Jus Publicum Europaeum.