The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico
“A Revolutionary Union Armed for Liberation ☭”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: North Korea
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Communist Proletarian Union of Carrico is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Ti Kadzo with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.262 billion Communists enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Visa. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Communist economy, worth a remarkable 1,295 trillion Trans-Union Labour Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 156,843 Trans-Union Labour Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, criticism of Ti Kadzo is considered unpatriotic, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, and punk rockers smash it up and then clean it up. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Carrico's national animal is the Xoloitzcuintli, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carrico endorsed The Socialist Technocracy of Ferasdor.
- : Carrico endorsed The Guiding Red Light of Marxist-Feminists.
- : Carrico endorsed The Red Holy Workers' Republic of Libertasnia.
- : Carrico endorsed The Socialist People's Democracy of Golanchia.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, punk rockers smash it up and then clean it up.
- : Carrico lodged a message on the North Korea Regional Message Board.
- : Carrico's influence in North Korea rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Carrico lost the position of The Internationale WA Delegate to The Confederal Republics of International Socialist Union.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Following new legislation in Carrico, criticism of Ti Kadzo is considered unpatriotic.
Endorsements Received: None.