The Democratic Peoples Front of The Reunification of Korea
“Man is the master of his destiny”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Squire
The Democratic Peoples Front of The Reunification of Korea is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Eternal President Kim Il-Sung with an iron fist, and remarkable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 3.428 billion Koreans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyongyang. The average income tax rate is 92.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Korean economy, worth 917 trillion Korean People’s Won a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 267,514 Korean People’s Won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry, and government statistics suggest 115% of the population love Eternal President Kim Il-Sung. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Reunification of Korea's national animal is the Chollima, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Reunification of Korea endorsed The People's Republic of Liknovia.
- : The Reunification of Korea was endorsed by The People's Republic of Liknovia.
- : The Reunification of Korea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : The Reunification of Korea voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in The Reunification of Korea, government statistics suggest 115% of the population love Eternal President Kim Il-Sung.
- : Following new legislation in The Reunification of Korea, cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry.
- : Following new legislation in The Reunification of Korea, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Following new legislation in The Reunification of Korea, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- : Following new legislation in The Reunification of Korea, The Reunification of Korea isn't what it used to be.
- : The Reunification of Korea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
Endorsements Received: 78 » Karnpella, Shamian, Kethania, Ganjallia, Vulga, Luftetia, Rothnia, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Marxmeans, Council of America, Illeron, Karelianastan, Bibliophilius, Berlin Commune, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Picuros, Bruzzundunga, Phallas, Seungli, Feyrisshire, Unified Communist Councils, Maogeji, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Lilshire, Keltische, Artotzkan, Slakchtreen, Solova, Mallissa, Tastiana, Brauengen, SFRYugosalvia, Proletariana, Konzhov, Mycenaean United States, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Kheltchistan, Pangeaeae, The Bon Fa Islands, Sopielepit, Wice, East Shancia, Yakutskaya, Norelea, Omafana, Nascotia, The Steephills, Rouvenor, Krestyana, and 28 others.Rohvenn, Afronovia, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, Arpol, Halsoni, HollowCrown, Old Corus, Socialist Balkon, Pogging Through The Pain, Tianyou, Union of Stalin, Canadian Democratic Republics, Flying-Penguins, Carrico, Repolaa, The Transmanian Islands, Passany, Workerstan71, 4D Donkeys, Comuny, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, Yeniseisk, Nadezhda Rodina, Ma pi kulupu, Kalininea, and Liknovia.