The Junglist Robot Republic of Potatodom
“Kung Fu. Potatos. Bladders. All are free in Potatodom.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Junglist Robot Republic of Potatodom is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Sub Bass Hivemind v6 with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 38.247 billion Potatodomians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Jive City. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The very strong Potatodomian economy, worth a remarkable 7,600 trillion potats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 198,719 potats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values, and the true length of the coastline of Potatodom may never be measured. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Potatodom's national animal is the big fluffy cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Potatodom, the true length of the coastline of Potatodom may never be measured.
- : Following new legislation in Potatodom, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values.
- : Following new legislation in Potatodom, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Potatodom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Potatodom was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Potatodom was endorsed by The Grand Empire of New Goldman.
- : Following new legislation in Potatodom, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects.
- : Following new legislation in Potatodom, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-potat mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Potatodom, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene.
- : Potatodom was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
Endorsements Received: 111 » Xandev, Hanguk-Nippon, Erinor, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, Linguiniland, Volaworand, Aumeltopia, Abarri, Aidenfieeld, Dasko, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Amerion, Farengeto, Aurcania, Changolandia, Mapico, Drystar, Direwolf1, Sedunn, Bear Connors Paradiso, The Filippinas, Unielvan Millorvium, Bleakfoot, Beepee, Black Ivars, Noveos, New Briantown, Kandorith, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Darakin, Kringalia, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Vardanfel, The Worst army of, Holy Free, Pamela And Hepatitis, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Sandaoguo, Shefino, Belschaft, and 61 others.Drugged Monkeys, Lesinteil, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Myness, Laamiva, Merevane, Maerist, Tepertopia, Nowa Europa, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Alfama, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Bawkie, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, Myhomecountry, Blondiesland, Wakandan Tribes, Lionstrapower, Treir, Holota, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Ralphburg, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Yeses, Death to democracy, Ottawa land, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Arvan Irawer, Proctethia, Bichedder, Qvait, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Lyland, Doundaly, Ragbag, Freavia, Moreana, Gonrati, The United Australian States, New Goldman, and Ipugao.