The Rogue Nation of DBastion
“We strive for excellence”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: Conch Kingdom
Regional Influence: Squire
The Rogue Nation of DBastion is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 1.128 billion DBastionians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 68.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The DBastionian economy, worth 54.1 trillion Platoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 47,949 Platoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Third world countries are rich in "I Love DBastion City" t-shirts, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority, and the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DBastion's national animal is the Mosquito, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in DBastion, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Following new legislation in DBastion, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority.
- : DBastion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in DBastion, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Following new legislation in DBastion, third world countries are rich in "I Love DBastion City" t-shirts.
- : DBastion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : DBastion voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : DBastion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in DBastion, it's normal to start working life with crippling financial debt.
- : DBastion voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 65 » Socialist Platypus, Liberto-Ancapistan, Balan Bar, Lislandia, El Blurkistan, Primis Tenebris, Gatorstan, Pervincia, Stustu, Dyrland, Puffin Islands, Cyzixraqab, Duby, Cle Brait, Mudreuque, Loveable Dogs, Erithian, Vivenxistan, Atila, Tarzantos El Camosia, Wakaru, Nova Briton, Capibara Democratic Republic, Oktadonia, Werstonal, Ciapore, Untied States of Matter, Kurczak Mielony, Space Nudists, Swiss Hommousionopia, Land of Legacy, JoshRunsAGovernment, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Zuelong, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Charville, Aelandi, GreatBritannia, Xavier The 1, Saint Killebrew, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Free Azell, Kursibar, and 15 others.Hamptoria, Mandarivia, Devonigondwana, Saraai, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Seolia, and Great Luirokitanea.