The Democratic Republic of Sincluda
“Peace is a product of unity.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Democratic Republic of Sincluda is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its national health service, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 351 million Sincludans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nova. The average income tax rate is 40.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Sincludan economy, worth 24.1 trillion PokÚdollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 68,545 PokÚdollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life, college athletes are arrested for selling lemonade, Sincludans submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card, and advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sincluda's national animal is the cassowary, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sincluda endorsed The Commonwealth of Malevos.
- : Sincluda was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Malevos.
- : Sincluda lodged a message on the Europeia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, Sincludans submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, college athletes are arrested for selling lemonade.
- : Sincluda was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Sincluda voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Sincluda, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Primorye Oblast, Arvigiel, Beriwen, The Democratic Peoples, Pirataria, Mancheseva City, Gran Toledo, Precisely Nothing, Kanote, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Penlopa, West Wirral, Utopian Earth, Paulotzia, Elwin, United Northen States Canada, Eloscape, Cyberpunk, Lethen, Gooblaria, Pygania, Caffeinated, Guatemalan Corsica, Leuxas, Deliber, Rawatna, The Lost Men, Lurinsk, Zakanda, Purple Ruthenia, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Euperis, Salxeburg, Asian Hatia, Ecodandia, and Malevos.