The Aroace Paradise of Dolplandia
“Talk less, smile more”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: Lands End
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Aroace Paradise of Dolplandia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Matthew Wei with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.93 billion Dolplandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hibiscus City. The average income tax rate is 59.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dolplandian economy, worth 233 trillion Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 121,039 Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Seats at the back of the bus are reserved for homosexuals, visitors often mistake the toiletplex at music festivals for the main stage, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing, and teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dolplandia's national animal is the Long-beaked Common Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Lenikobu.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dolplandia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Dolplandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Dolplandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Dolplandia lodged a message on the Lands End Regional Message Board.
- : Dolplandia lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Micalandia.
- : Following new legislation in Dolplandia, teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty.
- : Following new legislation in Dolplandia, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing.
- : Following new legislation in Dolplandia, visitors often mistake the toiletplex at music festivals for the main stage.
- : Following new legislation in Dolplandia, seats at the back of the bus are reserved for homosexuals.
- : Following new legislation in Dolplandia, serial killers who are released early distribute death but not their seed.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Bonnie Blue Republic, Antarctican Immagrants, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Deims Kir, TESDAI, Peacockastan, Ruwan Islands, Nadal Mobianordia, Jizue Isles, Chocolatistan, Earthern Alliance, Lippeland, FrendLEEistan, Arstotskiano, Ansoku, Nordhpadhan, Mabufudyne, Authoritism, South-Central Rhodesia, Tarradal, Schabinur, Artevenia, New Tussia, Sacara, Neo URSS, Ofrus, The Federation of Spokane, Holy Virus empire, Rixurian Conglomerate, Ichirokuhachi, Stutzist, Canasius, J Class, Allor II, Hollip, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, George-Harian, Nova Trento, Tillaania, Kingdom of New Italy, SinLandia666, Pantsville, Senar, Hooseria Magna, Dwebsatiania, The Tribia, New Slovakastan, VoidborneEmpire, Normianm Empire, Siluvia, and 8 others.Libereausia, Nighter, UnpaidLabour, Sistatel, Byth Aldoms, Awesometonia, United Peoples of Flowers, and Hansa Federation.