The Colony of South-Central Rhodesia
“Don't just hope for a better life.... vote for one”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Location: Lands End
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Colony of South-Central Rhodesia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by The Rt Hon Luca - Conservative Party with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, ritual sacrifices, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 7.636 billion South-Central Rhodesians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salisbury. The average income tax rate is 33.7%.
The frighteningly efficient South-Central Rhodesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,985 trillion Rhodesian Pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 259,956 Rhodesian Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
A nickname of "Doctor Death" probably indicates a decorated war hero, unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law, the wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people, and scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. South-Central Rhodesia's national animal is the Foxy Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Anglican - Church of England.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : South-Central Rhodesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Following new legislation in South-Central Rhodesia, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in South-Central Rhodesia, the wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people.
- : Following new legislation in South-Central Rhodesia, unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law.
- : Following new legislation in South-Central Rhodesia, a nickname of "Doctor Death" probably indicates a decorated war hero.
- : South-Central Rhodesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : South-Central Rhodesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : South-Central Rhodesia was endorsed by The Holy lands of Kingdom of New Italy.
- : South-Central Rhodesia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Libereausia.
- : South-Central Rhodesia endorsed The Commonwealth of Tillaania.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Bonnie Blue Republic, Nordhpadhan, Deims Kir, Legoa, Scalpulavakiia, Nadal Mobianordia, Friedmanica, Antarctican Immagrants, FrendLEEistan, TESDAI, New Tussia, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Disnk, Neo URSS, Lasvel, Hollip, Hansa Federation, Tarradal, Lippeland, Canasius, Kathricore, Rixurian Conglomerate, Chocolatistan, Ruwan Islands, Hazbin demons, Altnia, The Stupendous Rebellion, Authoritism, Arstotskiano, Raffleston, Sacara, Peacockastan, 3 Islands Of The East Pacific, George-Harian, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Artevenia, Singhapala Bisaya, Mabufudyne, Jizue Isles, Stutzist, Schabinur, Normianm Empire, Khezite Mandali, Ansoku, Pyatingrad, Byth Aldoms, Earthern Alliance, Holy Virus empire, Ha Tsan, Ofrus, and 29 others.Hooseria Magna, Pantsville, The Federation of Spokane, Yemeria, Dolplandia, J Class, Ichirokuhachi, Porvilho, Allor II, Alenshire, New Slovakastan, Nighter, Nova Trento, Ajuuran Sultanate, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Awesometonia, Roughst, Senar, New Trussia, Dwebsatiania, The Tribia, LaSenpo, RELIGIOPILIS, Sonderbourg, Micalandia, Siluvia, Libereausia, and Kingdom of New Italy.