The Free Federal Republic of Nordhpadhan
“One for all, all for one”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: Lands End
Regional Influence: Diplomat
The Free Federal Republic of Nordhpadhan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Bartolomeo Colleoni with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and anti-smoking policies. The democratic population of 10.418 billion Nordhpadhanians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wenedhig. The average income tax rate is 28.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nordhpadhanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,478 trillion Free Francs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,920 Free Francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists are forbidden to enter Native Nordhpadhanian lands, the latest national park is visited by more sharks than people, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and families burn Bartolomeo Colleoni's latest official photograph to keep warm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nordhpadhan's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Heathenism and Hellenism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nordhpadhan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Nordhpadhan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Crime Victims' Rights Act".
- : Nordhpadhan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality and Highest Economic Output.
- : Nordhpadhan's influence in Lands End rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Nordhpadhan's influence in Lands End fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Nordhpadhan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Nordhpadhan was endorsed by The Dominion of Siluvia.
- : Nordhpadhan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Libereausia.
- : Following new legislation in Nordhpadhan, families burn Bartolomeo Colleoni's latest official photograph to keep warm.
- : Nordhpadhan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
Endorsements Received: 76 » Legoa, Bonnie Blue Republic, Deims Kir, South-Central Rhodesia, Scalpulavakiia, Nadal Mobianordia, Friedmanica, FrendLEEistan, TESDAI, Antarctican Immagrants, New Tussia, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Disnk, Neo URSS, Hollip, Hansa Federation, Tarradal, Lippeland, Canasius, Kathricore, Rixurian Conglomerate, Chocolatistan, Ruwan Islands, Hazbin demons, Altnia, The Stupendous Rebellion, Authoritism, Arstotskiano, 3 Islands Of The East Pacific, Sacara, Peacockastan, George-Harian, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Artevenia, Singhapala Bisaya, Jizue Isles, Raffleston, Schabinur, Mabufudyne, Stutzist, Khezite Mandali, Ansoku, Earthern Alliance, Ofrus, Pantsville, The Federation of Spokane, Yemeria, Dolplandia, Ichirokuhachi, J Class, and 26 others.Gremionistao, Allor II, Porvilho, New Slovakastan, Nighter, Nova Trento, Ajuuran Sultanate, Holy Virus empire, SinLandia666, Tillaania, Roughst, Senar, Kingdom of New Italy, Pupslandia, New Trussia, Dwebsatiania, Micalandia, Sonderbourg, VoidborneEmpire, The Tribia, Normianm Empire, Quebecois Anem, Islan Reican, Kenaston, Libereausia, and Siluvia.