The Federation of Zavea
“Quo Nemo Sequi Potest”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Federation of Zavea is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Langley with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and frequent executions. The compassionate, cheerful population of 19.439 billion Zaveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oured. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Zavean economy, worth a remarkable 7,850 trillion Zavean Standard Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 403,855 Zavean Standard Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Commemoration of the Great the Rejected Realms War costs almost as much as the war itself, programmers often reinvent the wheel, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zavea's national animal is the Angel Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, programmers often reinvent the wheel.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, commemoration of the Great the Rejected Realms War costs almost as much as the war itself.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, Big Brother is still watching even when your big brother is dead.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with job applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods".
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Farrakhan, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Perfect Sublime Masters, Unibot III, Panormia, Masters86, Crazy Firemen, Euroanatolian Greece, The Pacific Caliphate, Gorgondria, Lederland, Aggro, Raj7765, Cyrtenes, Beezertopia, OspasiA, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Republic of edward, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Maazalik, Delta Sidonis, Pettlland, Emeseses, Melon feud, Arinteriswith, Edgedgie, Aqueira, Valsedir, Xyloqua, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Killmoor, Centurionis, East Gia Newskers, Casanas, Alcrestia Liakar, Florin, Singu1arity, Gozira, Goryier, Rushkaland, North Comunist Awelanius, Arkhane, Doormat to the Lord, Nightscence, Aandruzognivia, Aeritania, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, and 23 others.Zerentopia, ThePlace, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Visionary Union, Nation of Urie, Hallmaak, Rubian Empire, Novi Libertas, The 3rd Reich Remnants, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Trinite, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Trimetolan, United Libor Lefunkistan, Hyponichtmallieturam, Makdon, Ulslur, and Hongbo.