The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia
“Is the will of the people that keeps the empire power”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Prazko Takoy Stavin II with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 19.871 billion Patroniks are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akantor. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Panormian economy, worth a remarkable 4,233 trillion Jenstar Ancíres a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 213,035 Jenstar Ancíres, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, and lifeguards are more concerned with watching for sharks than struggling swimmers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Panormia's national animal is the Rabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Darteism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, lifeguards are more concerned with watching for sharks than struggling swimmers.
- : Panormia was endorsed by The Epistocratic Meritocracy of United Latin American States.
- : Panormia was endorsed by The Republic of Ullava.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded.
- : Panormia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Panormia endorsed The Epistocratic Meritocracy of United Latin American States.
- : Panormia endorsed The Republic of Ullava.
- : Panormia endorsed The Robot of Hoffania.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Perfect Sublime Masters, Farrakhan, Sarotte, Beezertopia, Schwertland, Capitalist Paradise, Masters86, The Horror Channel, Zavea, The Pacific Caliphate, Unibot III, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Pettlland, Collosuss, Emeseses, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Florin, Rushkaland, Maazalik, Aggro, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Singu1arity, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Rubian Empire, Cecilly, Lederland, Arkhane, Raj7765, Arinteriswith, Thuringia Reich, Republic of edward, Cyrtenes, ThePlace, ROC Union, Serious Problems, Alcrestia Liakar, OspasiA, Old Blackwood, Zerentopia, Razorback, CLovidia, Super Mega Awesome, Krotfordamions, Delight, Greater-Syria, Novi Libertas, Pandorivia, Hyponichtmallieturam, and 46 others.Nation of Urie, Kahootology, ShyVini, Ammadon, Edgedgie, Berlitria, Aianistan, Republic of Caracales, Allwarts, Fragmented Spero, Golexald, TorNaGul, APKland, Croatian empaths, Cleo and Topaz, Charlie-Simba, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Rublex, DisregardWork, NewColo, Silap Inua, Parx, Makdon, Anarchisticstan, Bauntu, Ghojingles, Demetrian, Tom97land, Ataleshilbonia, Visionary Union, VTML, Rax-Japeng, Chimes, Aviace, Dyllypoly, Sinoco, Fauzjhia, Noneyuh, Isles of Govia, Swiftanasia, Aandruzognivia, Miss Hungary, Agalaesia, Illu-chi, Ullava, and United Latin American States.