The Republic of Nation of Urie
“We are the Urie Nation”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Republic of Nation of Urie is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Ron McVay with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 4.982 billion Nation of Urieans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urie Nation City. The average income tax rate is 91.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nation of Uriean economy, worth a remarkable 1,047 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 210,165 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
At least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Ron McVay's wardrobe, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, and Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume. Crime is totally unknown. Nation of Urie's national animal is the Ram, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nation of Urie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Nation of Urie was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Nation of Urie was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Nation of Urie, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Nation of Urie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Nation of Urie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Nation of Urie, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Nation of Urie, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Nation of Urie, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Ron McVay's wardrobe.
- : Nation of Urie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
Endorsements Received: 69 » Volsar, Zerentopia, Panormia, Delight, Zavea, Aandruzognivia, Emeseses, Rubian Empire, Razorback, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Florin, Aggro, Doormat to the Lord, Aqueira, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Farrakhan, Rushkaland, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Capitalist Paradise, Euroanatolian Greece, Edgedgie, Magrinia, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, Masters86, Sarotte, Xyloqua, Visionary Union, Singu1arity, Maazalik, Gozira, Andromeda Islands, Republic of edward, Cecilly, Raj7765, IndiaAS, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Old Blackwood, Tartessis, Greater-Syria, APKland, Cazia Minor, Arinteriswith, Aeritania, Ammadon, FareP, Krotfordamions, XW5RULEZ, The Yawning Asshole, and 19 others.Mundanus, Hunternia, Wafflapolis, Vas Normandy, Alcrestia Liakar, North Comunist Awelanius, The Horror Channel, Beezertopia, Super Mega Awesome, Alpharoland, OspasiA, Hallmaak, Novi Libertas, Alsakah, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Killmoor, and United Libor Lefunkistan.