Fodlan

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Unified Fódlan of The Adrestian Empire

Last WA Update:

Most Nations: 755th Most Devout: 2,283rd
World Factbook Entry

Fódlan: A continent divided between four powers, an aging empire in the south, a troubled kingdom in the north, a confederation of squabbling nobles in the east, and a powerful church influencing the affairs of all three. For now, these powers coexist in peace, despite internal issues...

This region is themed after the 2019 RPG Fire Emblem: Three Houses and 2022 ARPG Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
Embassy requests from fellow Fire Emblem/Nintendo themed regions will be accepted.

Join our Regional Discord Server: https://discord.gg/wwJrwd2YHp

FEATURED 5/11/20



Embassies: Nintendo, Pokemon World, Gypsy Lands, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Argo Navis, Tarsia, Pokemon Gang, Lewisham, SEC Fanatics, The Chocolate Lemons, Tellius, and Mushroom Kingdom.

Tags: Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Featured, Imperialist, Independent, Magical, Medium, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Past Tech, Puppet Storage, Religious, and 2 others.Theocratic, and Video Game.

Fodlan contains 22 nations, the 755th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryRankAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Poor Incomes in Fodlan

The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.

As a region, Fodlan is ranked 4,770th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Kingdom of Beautiful GalaxyAuthoritarian Democracy“Look up and be amazed”
2.The Empire of Korean-JoseonNew York Times Democracy“Let there be light across the land”
3.The Kingdom of AlbertiaAuthoritarian Democracy“We live for the King and the King lives for us”
4.The Community of Card for Bob13Father Knows Best State“Fire Bob”
5.The Confederacy of Grand UmatCorrupt Dictatorship“Edelgard kann meinen Arsch küssen”
6.The Community of Card for Bob2Moralistic Democracy“Bob Emblem”
7.The Unified Fódlan of The Adrestian EmpireCorrupt Dictatorship“A world for humanity”
8.The Constitutional Monarchy of Dimitri BlaiddydInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Kill Them All”
9.The Magnificent Dukedom of The Noble State of AegirInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We are the Noble State of Aegir”
10.The Grand Duchy of The Noble State of GloucesterIron Fist Consumerists“This land is Gloucester. You will want to remember it.”
123»

Regional Poll • The Voice Behind The Waifu: Best Three Houses Voice Actor

The Matriarchy of The Empire of Adrestia wrote:The people who voice the characters of Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Hopes are talented individuals, with a whole repertoire of gigs. Who is the best *voice*?

Voting opened 1 day 15 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

Fodlan Regional Message Board

Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.

LodgedFromMessages
The Magnificent Dukedom of The Noble State of Aegir

Hmmm? It looks like a couple of fools tried to raid us about a week ago. Or used us as ajump point? Whatever. On another note, we should totally improve this region's documents, citizenship records, and maybe add a regional map? Just ideas The Adrestian Empire

The Empire of Korean-Joseon

The Noble State of Aegir wrote:Hmmm? It looks like a couple of fools tried to raid us about a week ago. Or used us as ajump point? Whatever. On another note, we should totally improve this region's documents, citizenship records, and maybe add a regional map? Just ideas The Adrestian Empire

I can't get a read on what Madison does, but Artificial Solar System claims to be a defender region. As such, I believe they were here with honest intent, but yes, regardless of their motivations, we could improve security. Even if they were here just to defend...well, the fact that they felt compelled to jump in in the first place means that we must have seemed a bit defenseless.

And yes, I definitely agree we should add all that good stuff.



via Argo Navis

The Bloodied Imperium of AquilaJordyn

Korean-Joseon wrote:I can't get a read on what Madison does, but Artificial Solar System claims to be a defender region. As such, I believe they were here with honest intent, but yes, regardless of their motivations, we could improve security. Even if they were here just to defend...well, the fact that they felt compelled to jump in in the first place means that we must have seemed a bit defenseless.

And yes, I definitely agree we should add all that good stuff.

I'm not sure that means anything Korea. I've seen people try raids like this before, and I think they'll jump around region-to-region testing the defenses. Artificial Solar System might not actually be their native region.

The Magnificent Dukedom of The Noble State of Aegir

Korean-Joseon wrote:I can't get a read on what Madison does, but Artificial Solar System claims to be a defender region. As such, I believe they were here with honest intent, but yes, regardless of their motivations, we could improve security. Even if they were here just to defend...well, the fact that they felt compelled to jump in in the first place means that we must have seemed a bit defenseless.

And yes, I definitely agree we should add all that good stuff.

Our WA no longer has executive power, so it's not like a raid can do anything, as long as Adrestia remains reasonably active, that is. It is possible that the group could have used us as testing or practice jump, or a waypoint to disguise their origin on an attempt to hit another location. Honestly, I kind of like the attention. Kinda makes me feel like some people care about our little region.

The Unified Fódlan of The Adrestian Empire

The Noble State of Aegir wrote:Hmmm? It looks like a couple of fools tried to raid us about a week ago. Or used us as ajump point? Whatever. On another note, we should totally improve this region's documents, citizenship records, and maybe add a regional map? Just ideas The Adrestian Empire

Citizenship, you say? Indeed, a registry of active nations could be useful, especially as we grow. Likewise, a map would be easy to set up. Still, how should we make use of it? Perhaps we can set up a new regional universe, where Fodlan, as a region, is divided into individual fiefdoms, either independent of or under the auspices of one of the four (nine, counting foreign powers) political entities of the continent. Then, individual nations may likewise develop information and RP as their respective realms within an alternate 1180s. The question that remains is how to grant claims in an equitable manner, while leaving space for potential newcomers.

Regardless, we must first establish who is ho here would like to be on the initial citizen register. We are small enough that we do not yet need a vetting process. Who would like to be listed?

via Argo Navis

The Bloodied Imperium of AquilaJordyn

The Adrestian Empire wrote:Citizenship, you say? Indeed, a registry of active nations could be useful, especially as we grow. Likewise, a map would be easy to set up. Still, how should we make use of it? Perhaps we can set up a new regional universe, where Fodlan, as a region, is divided into individual fiefdoms, either independent of or under the auspices of one of the four (nine, counting foreign powers) political entities of the continent. Then, individual nations may likewise develop information and RP as their respective realms within an alternate 1180s. The question that remains is how to grant claims in an equitable manner, while leaving space for potential newcomers.

Regardless, we must first establish who is ho here would like to be on the initial citizen register. We are small enough that we do not yet need a vetting process. Who would like to be listed?

You could have a blank map of Fodlan and let people claim provinces. Dibs on Enbarr.

via Argo Navis

The Bloodied Imperium of AquilaJordyn

AquilaJordyn wrote:You could have a blank map of Fodlan and let people claim provinces. Dibs on Enbarr.

That or make a fictional, new map just designed for the region.

The Matriarchy of The Empire of Adrestia

New poll, on our favorite voice actors! Judge them for their actual acting skills, the quality of their emotion/accent or whatever, rather than how much you love the character.

And yes, I am totally voting for Tara for those slightly more objective reasons. Honestly Jeralt, Thales, Ferdinand and Lysithea are pretty great voice-wise. Rhea as well.

I might have a follow-up poll for characters I didn't include, I could not possibly fit everyone in one-go.

The Magnificent Dukedom of The Noble State of Aegir

The Adrestian Empire wrote:Citizenship, you say? Indeed, a registry of active nations could be useful, especially as we grow. Likewise, a map would be easy to set up. Still, how should we make use of it? Perhaps we can set up a new regional universe, where Fodlan, as a region, is divided into individual fiefdoms, either independent of or under the auspices of one of the four (nine, counting foreign powers) political entities of the continent. Then, individual nations may likewise develop information and RP as their respective realms within an alternate 1180s. The question that remains is how to grant claims in an equitable manner, while leaving space for potential newcomers.

Regardless, we must first establish who is ho here would like to be on the initial citizen register. We are small enough that we do not yet need a vetting process. Who would like to be listed?

Not a bad idea, with a bit of refinement and participation, although the lack of important and desirable locations would become an issue if this region were to grow beyond a handful of active nations. I volunteer to manage the map, as I do have some experience and interest in creating things like this. And consider me interested in being a citizen, obviously.

The Magnificent Dukedom of The Noble State of Aegir

AquilaJordyn wrote:You could have a blank map of Fodlan and let people claim provinces. Dibs on Enbarr.

I mean, the problem is that there is no established province map, at least that I can find, even if we count the map sections on Three Hopes. Someone would have to make one. And I'm willing to do it, just for fun. Can't guarantee quality, though.

And that poll... I refuse to vote for one individual. Yes, I will be proudly puppeting. I do have a favorite, but no... I cannot pick.

Forum View