The Void of Precisely Nothing
“Nothing is Worth Fighting For!”
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Void of Precisely Nothing is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Nobody with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 19.749 billion Naughts live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nowhere. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Precisely Nothingian economy, worth a remarkable 4,600 trillion Bosons a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 232,936 Bosons, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 959,967 per year while the poor average 37,213, a ratio of 25.8 to 1.
The Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download, bars are packed at all hours, Nobody's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, and modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes. Crime is totally unknown. Precisely Nothing's national animal is the Tardigrade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, Nobody's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Precisely Nothing was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Iced Coffee.
- : Precisely Nothing was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Precisely Nothing voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Precisely Nothing, surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Raghallaigh, Arvigiel, Le Libertia, Benthamania, Poquaoi, Ipsonasia, Voxum Mortalum, Pirataria, Katkasistan, Oforrriand, Cortlandt Manor, Almendron, Eumenides, Arqhua, Polgaria, Zakanda, Eloscape, Yugarritia, Akeland, Mousa Liberty, Former Raxhiria, Mancheseva City, Beriwen, Free Rosabell, Lethen, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Mediocrea, The Tugboat Complex, Purple Ruthenia, Dat Countreh, Trackeendy, Brickfield, Bethania, Bolger, Acapais, Terra Potestatem, Liberepublia, Emastalia, Tapolkson, Thurston, Ajaccino, Caffeinated, Tassaland, Corovos, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, West Wirral, Lorscinia, Kroll Union, Andradus, Alfafar, and 56 others.Akalshis, Alpharod, Primorye Oblast, Penlopa, ShadyStans, Leuxas, Mutualist American Republics, Sablania, New France Republic, Algazzio, Quartzinne, Birgenland, Samuelstani, United Northen States Canada, Utopian Earth, Union Lysk, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Pygania, P0ptr0pica, Tarkovinia, Skyhawk Clan, Ganud, And Spaces, Geektopia, Pland Adanna, Euramericasia, The Democratic Peoples, Calvar, Rawatna, Cetrea, Kavaristan, Deliber, Iceguin, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Betancia, Elwin, Cyberpunk, Averille, Sudmar Island, Ayolvuuz, Caprinia, Illyrda, Bursken, The Lost Men, Vinifera, Lurinsk, Guatemalan Corsica, Koroniti, Sincluda, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Maynila, and Iced Coffee.