The Boneless Pizza of Arbonium
“I got limited minutes bruh.”
Location: Capitalist Paradise
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Boneless Pizza of Arbonium is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Baku with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, daily referendums, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.449 billion Lil Broomsticks live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Supreme Store. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Lil Broomstick economy, worth a remarkable 1,248 trillion Breads a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 167,551 Breads, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 617,021 per year while the poor average 32,139, a ratio of 19.2 to 1.
Parents often ask to see a credit report before lending money to their own children, many rural villagers have never been more than a day's horse-ride from their birthplace, the government has completely eliminated all childcare programs, and politicians tack on a service charge for assisting with casework. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arbonium's national animal is the Yeezy, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arbonium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Arbonium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Arbonium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Arbonium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Arbonium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Arbonium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, politicians tack on a service charge for assisting with casework.
- : Arbonium was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Anarchy".
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, the government has completely eliminated all childcare programs.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, many rural villagers have never been more than a day's horse-ride from their birthplace.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Edgemaster, Zenzibar, Snorlaxia, UNDelegate, Poopsancagizal, Octal, Aelhaeran, Hellbardia, Republica JIM, Scientia Major, Sheepcote, Prussia of Polska, Christopolous, Viperreich, Neo Jewsalem, The Fyre Phoenix, Luciferio, Kaputer, Otoro, Egoistic Markets, Kaljutistan, Aguirre-Milani, and Pavonesia.