The Eternal Forest of Typica
“education and healthcare for all”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Eternal Forest of Typica is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Eucleides with a fair hand, and notable for its avant-garde cinema, compulsory vegetarianism, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.871 billion Typicans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ecotopia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Typican economy, worth a remarkable 2,295 trillion Standard Labors a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 258,740 Standard Labors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet, it's been a banner year for local vexillology, and the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble. Crime is totally unknown. Typica's national animal is the Gryphon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is transcendentalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Typica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Typica was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Hanig.
- : Typica endorsed The United Kingdom of Hanig.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, it's been a banner year for local vexillology.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Typica endorsed The Sultanate of Jazur.
- : Typica was endorsed by The Sultanate of Jazur.
- : Typica endorsed The Sir This Is A Wendy's of Dacay.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Araine, Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Junitaki-cho, Tovenia, Michelland, Liphia, Golden gateway, Koayo, New Filippe, The Star Enpire, Inaros OPA, Vikoland, Uitmuntendheid, Northern Endo, New Pi-Ramesses, Axolotlta, Nangka, Haibaria, Floofybit, Remnants of the Pacific, Moulk2, Fel Vudos, The Land Named Bob, Nekhuser-Ra, Croonia, Fuernox, Adawu, Denimz, Aephony, Polushia, Narwhal, Basedilonia, Everetunga-Hari, Tiralta, Duneraven, Pangeodrea, Hoqeallistan, Iscandare, Free Syria, Delta Vega IV, Far Anoglinlan, Crialdenna, ATLAGAL, Brazileand, Yondoria, NEW VIJAYAPURA, Aumbura, Talmon, Applemarsh, and 50 others.Porthosia, Archieli, Skrunklyland, Rouingaeha Moistersland, Froler, Talvezout, Bobesville-Sholstine, Astralania, Bus house, LibAnSocCom AlgoCyboSciento Permaecology, Crawnaft, Ladita, Bey Land, Eastern Lancasteria, Ecologiania, Orangino, Michis, Ruhrrheinia, Tralfamdore, Kaltea, Dyllonia, Czinsurz, Torpodium, Pantsari, The Pacific Northwest, Whitanchir, Orfellie, Portmanteau, Snath Hukon, St Leone, Roseven, Salzar, Kartina, Arin Graliandre, Jacobs, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Sinya Arda, The Bengal Region, Crabani, Cleston, Melior Mundi, Lethodus, Desenteres, LifeisaCakewalk, Rosadeu, Cotha Gab, New Equanimia, Karak Izor, Jazur, and Hanig.