The Royal Dominion of Candensia
“Everything for the people.”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: The Hole To Hide In
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7.005 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. The average income tax rate is 83.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,256 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 179,381 Andens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, sex changes are routinely performed at Candensia's hospitals, and grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia endorsed The Secular Reich of Ardiveds.
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Secular Reich of Ardiveds.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Candensia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Public Access to Court Records".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Nuremgard".
Endorsements Received: 30 » Evve Terre, Antekuna, What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Comaraka, Loziura, Khosrau, Klusis, The Atomic Schism, South Hyrijahzol, Evacasia, Nonadia, Doge Land, Upper Nowhere, Masaniay, Exbrenia, Conglagateia, Basaran, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Artaecus, Transnister, The Order Of The Fallen, Rumanian States, Athejia, Luwuia, Riktur, Bawnnmore, and Ardiveds.