WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Library
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, The Library is ranked 16,421st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Nontaxable Entity of The Grand Desert Library||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“From Knowledge to Sagacity”|
|2.||The Holy Chronicle of Astinus||Moralistic Democracy||“And upon the alter will also be placed my books”|
|3.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“libraries gave us power”|
|4.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|5.||The Literary World of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and The Library.
- : Left9 ceased to exist.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : Librartarians ceased to exist.
- : The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
- : Lexicolia ceased to exist.
- : Left9 arrived from The Democracy Pact.
- : Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nontaxable Entity of The Grand Desert Library arrived from Lazarus.
The Library Regional Message Board
Messages from regional members are co-ordinated here.
|The Peripatetic Praise-giver of Middlemidden|
|The Stratocracy of -Allemeine|
|The OH MY GOD YOU ARE FEATURED of Congratulations On Being Featured|
|The Nomadic Peoples of Harphy|
|The Boaty Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface|
|The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo|
via The Music Box
|The Proxy of Puppet01|
A levitating puppet with broken strings approaches a random person in this place that the puppet assumed is a librarian of this library.
"Greetings! How are you doing? This library seems rather nice since its so quite... This is a perfect environment to read books in! Yeet!"
via The Music Box
|The Republic of The Puppetmaster|
The Music Box is officially disbanding. Good day.
|The Literary World of The Great Librarian|