The Girl and her Cat of Westinor
“Is it Christmastime yet?”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Girl and her Cat of Westinor is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by advent with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.644 billion Westinorians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ailarvale. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Westinorian economy, worth 234 trillion marks a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 142,421 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, tuba players are paid to quietly whisper into their instruments, Westinorians seem to be catching more chills, and heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Westinor's national animal is the cow 🐧, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Westinor was endorsed by The ထာဝရပျော်ရွှင် ကြောင်ကမ္ဘာ of Valentine Z.
- : Westinor was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Corfad.
- : Westinor was endorsed by The Salty Dogs of Great Bights Mum.
- : Westinor was endorsed by The Commonwealth of GenshinImpact.
- : Westinor was endorsed by The King of the North of Pallaith.
- : Westinor was endorsed by The Catgirl Empire of The Serdey Islands.
- : Westinor was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kragsgale.
- : Westinor changed its national motto to "Is it Christmastime yet?".
- : Following new legislation in Westinor, Westinorians seem to be catching more chills.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Lulubellia, Aerilia, Hardscrabble, Bharathvarsh, Pazair, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Principia Mathematica, Bankowiata, Orado, Pytong, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sandai, Ethnon, Omnistria, Ellbonnia, Venicea, Wilkshire, El Fiji Grande, Yaorozu, Libertania Democratica, Guer Aike, Boston Castle, Selfgradatude, Hamerica, Svenskskit, Gafflebag, Republica Guilleana, Dreadton, Loli County, Slyakanya, Kocherian, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Navsland, Zzozona, Strongwill, Votak Matim, East Akra, Greater Pittsburgh, Siwale, Notyoutopia, Former English Colony, Territorio di Nessuno, New Lakemba, Kazoo Basin, His Enduring Majesty, Star Kingdom, Nodnarb, The Tampa Bay Rays, The Rhein States, and 7 others.Kragsgale, The Serdey Islands, Pallaith, GenshinImpact, Great Bights Mum, Corfad, and Valentine Z.