The Leader of The MT Army of Vippertooth33
“Defending Liberty and fighting Nazis Since 2003 :)”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Coalition of Fascist Nations
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Leader of The MT Army of Vippertooth33 is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Viper with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 35.992 billion Vippertooth33ians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asgard. The average income tax rate is 86.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vippertooth33ian economy, worth a remarkable 2,799 trillion Citas a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,791 Citas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The sound of wooden legs echo throughout Vippertooth33 after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars, bars are packed at all hours, and skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vippertooth33's national animal is the Vipertooth Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Zoology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, skin-tone prom dresses are more unpopular than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, the sound of wooden legs echo throughout Vippertooth33 after the recent introduction of the Foot Tax.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, Viper spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders.
- : Vippertooth33 was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Killer Swan.
- : Vippertooth33's influence in The Coalition of Fascist Nations rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Vippertooth33 was endorsed by The Republic of Waterfallean.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Following new legislation in Vippertooth33, the nation's biggest export is stupidity.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Saint Tomas and the Northern Ice Islands, Emo Cactus Wolf, HMTOTWP, Dejkari, RustyNails, Maximilian Thermidor, Kaeiro, Buxtehude, Neo Neo Paris, Fash bash Birb, Fire Nixtocheed, Thevunt, Oblast XI, Zulankan Outpost 37, Drop Your Knickers, Alvero 1, Golden Hind, Feisty Llamas, BunnyTank, Woodland Partisans, Delegations, Korps Commandotroepen, Pinocolada, Saddy loves fash bashing, Arnab Emas, Gals who are Pals, Foril-Alpha, WM Raiding, Tanavar A-2, Tree Loving Love, PS Suisse, Duckerlands, Nuova Genova, BTF, Fauttche, Nova Anglicum Battlegroup 1, Primo Order 2, Darc Reserve, Ant Superhero, Androxis the 1st, The Beans at 3am, Silent Flight, Klematis, Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Socksss, KRNS Taniwha, Grape Island, April Skies, Second Anteni National Guard, Aro the Vampire, and 10 others.Whig3512, Alafea, Andusrean Army, 1st Battlesoup Division, Spicy Chevron, Rapunzelizza, Grand Admiral Peeps, Bakfonestya, Minister of Culture of Europeia, and Waterfallean.