The Republic of Obama Moment 25
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: Devide by Zero
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Republic of Obama Moment 25 is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 426 million Obama Moment 25ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 9.8%.
The strong Obama Moment 25ian economy, worth 25.4 trillion OBAMA MOMENTS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 59,608 OBAMA MOMENTS, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Obama Moment 25's national animal is the OBAMA MOMENT.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Obama Moment 25's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Obama Moment 25's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Obama Moment 25 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Obama Moment 25 relocated from The Reefs to Devide by Zero.
- : Obama Moment 25's influence in The Reefs fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Obama Moment 25's influence in The Reefs rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Obama Moment 25's influence in The Reefs rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Obama Moment 25's influence in The Reefs rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Obama Moment 25's influence in The Reefs rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Obama Moment 25's influence in The Reefs rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".