The 10th Best Anime of all time of Lucklife 10
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: The Union of Rightwing Nations
Regional Influence: Squire
The 10th Best Anime of all time of Lucklife 10 is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Lahy Lama with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 3.454 billion Lucklife 10ians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Dark Realm. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Lucklife 10ian economy, worth 216 trillion deniers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, Basket Weaving, and Pizza Delivery. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 62,756 deniers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Calling Lahy Lama a tyrant is seen as the ultimate compliment, military geniuses responsible for brilliant campaigns are drummed out because they have close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design, escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails', and octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lucklife 10's national animal is the tiger, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Crystals.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lucklife 10's influence in The Union of Rightwing Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Lucklife 10's influence in The Union of Rightwing Nations rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Lucklife 10's influence in The Union of Rightwing Nations rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Lucklife 10 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Lucklife 10's influence in The Union of Rightwing Nations rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Lucklife 10 relocated from Suspicious to The Union of Rightwing Nations.
- : Lucklife 10 endorsed The Dominion of Haniwa Army Corps 02.
- : Lucklife 10 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Lucklife 10 relocated from Anaheim to Suspicious.
- : Lucklife 10 applied to join the World Assembly.