The Republic of Hyenhnam
“From Many, One”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Hyenhnam is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, soft-spoken computers, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.467 billion Hyenhnamians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kheygyah. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Hyenhnamian economy, worth 131 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 89,923 bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians are often seen attending regional history classes at primary schools within their constituencies, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags, and geosynchronous satellites are now manned by unpaid interns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hyenhnam's national animal is the kiwi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hyenhnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Hyenhnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Hyenhnam was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Hyenhnam was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Hyenhnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Hyenhnam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, geosynchronous satellites are now manned by unpaid interns.
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, cricket farmers use magnifying glasses to fit every member of their herd with tiny tracking tags.
- : Following new legislation in Hyenhnam, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Hyenhnam was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Aumeltopia, Erinor, Ralphburg, Corgitopiaa, Aidenfieeld, Qvait, The Worst army of, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, PenguinPies, Crystal Creation, Land Without Shrimp, New Briantown, Bleakfoot, Neu Vanderberg, Amerion, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Farengeto, Belschaft, Midand, Tsunamy, Concrete Slab, Sandaoguo, Laamiva, The Filippinas, Andinla, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Auphelia, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Merevane, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Nowa Europa, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Brunier, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Southern Numenor, Curlyhoward, Direwolf1, Seliyan progressive Islands, and 52 others.Isle of Glastonbury, Doraya, Ancient Slobovia, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Eskvenn, Noire Denholm, Jehenna, The Plebeian States, Stoniamera, The Solar System Scope, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Canmore, Shefino, Rotenaplistan, Bergenu, Beepee, Tughampton, The Imperial Frost Federation, Armonitopia, Blondiesland, Rebel-topia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Pamela And Hepatitis, Bear Connors Paradiso, Wallechi, New Goldman, Steampunk Engineers, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, Drystar, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Ipugao, and East Nagaland.